Help please, been stuck for days

chrisda320

Hi,

I recently purchased the A320/321 addon on steam for FSX. I love the addon but really want to update the AIRAC. I have subscribed to Navigraph and have tried different techniques which I have found on this site and others on how to get the FMC to update to the latest AIRAC. So far no success.

I must be doing something wrong I have tried updating through the Navigraph data management program and it says it cannot find the addon. 

My fmc is displaying the original AIRAC that the addon came with. If you could help me that would be awesome as I really want to get this addon going as love the A320 and need it for the VA I am with. I can supply any screenshots you need to help me out. I am not very computer literate so could do with keeping it simple.

Thanks

Chris

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please post a screenshot of the DATA -> A/C STATUS page.

Also, have you switched from NavDataPro to Navigraph in the Airbus Configurator?

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the quick reply :)

I have attached the screenshot you requested. I hope this is the one you are on about. I have also attached the config program for the A320.

Chris

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for the screenshots. Looks like, the FMS Data Manager stores the data into the wrong directory.

Please provide a screenshot of the Navigraph FMS Data Manager, with having the Airbus in configuration mode, showing the complete path to where the export is configured to.

This is the part I have got up to. I am unsure which one to install on the manual scan part. I click scan and no addon is found.

So which one do I choose to download? please see the screenshot I have attached.

Which Aerosoft Airbus do I install?

Thanks. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

As it seems that you have no idea how to use the Navigraph FMS Data Manager, have you ever checked the manual or tried to get support from Navigraph?

And yes , you have to choose the addon you have already highlighted in the list.

Yep. Installed all three. Reset the computer and reinstalled the game. Also found the route folder that the file was transferred into and copied and pasted the file into the folder in the DLC folder which is in the FSX folder in the computer. No need to get shirty. Someone buys your product. Just try to help them out

• 3 weeks later...

HI

I also had this problem. In Steam FSX a few weeks ago.

The Navigraph Manager had placed mine in the Wrong Folder.

The Navigraph file should be in the following Folder.

C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Steam\Steamapps|common\FSX\DLC\500201\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavDataPro

My solution was to Copy the Navigraph folder and Paste it into the “Airbus_Fallback” Folder

This may not be the recommended way: but it Worked. (I was prepared to take the risk).

The Airbus_Fallback folder now contains the Navigraph Folder and The NavDataPro

Folder, Plus 3 others in my case.

The Aerosoft Airbus MCDU now has Airac Cycle 1803 and the original Cycle 1511

Your Airac Cycle may be different.

Hope this helps.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Why not simply change the folder within the Navigraph FMS Data Manager?

Archived