April's ScreenShot Contest - ATTENTION TO DETAIL!

• Deputy Sheriffs

So you sit down at your SIM command center and prepare your vessel for the day's operation, show us some images that pay "attention to detail" as they pertain to your flight.  Another chance to let creativity be your guide.

A few examples of things that be considered, I chose walk-arounds and flight decks....but the list can go on.  this may appear challenging for some, but if you give it some thought you may surprise yourself.

Originating walk around inspections:

Please login to display this image.

Flight Deck inspections:

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".  As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

3 hours ago, kroswynd said:

Hope they passed the fitness check as there is appears to be an Airport Liquor store that they may have just come from

:lol:

Re: "Airport Liquor.jpg"

There were too many "belts" in the cockpit, and although the aircraft is still on the ground, the pilots appear to be flying above their assigned altitude.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 4/2/2018 at 12:13 PM, Aharon said:

Does a plane have to be on ground for "attention to detail" ??

No it does not.......one can be as creative as needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boys! :o:o:o

These pictures are such amazing, I have no words for this!!!

@kroswynd, I think it´s very hard to choose the winner this month, every picture has it own spirit.  :D

I jump in with this shot- it´s very nessesary to check the lights regulary. ;)

I think one of them (I am not naming) richly deserves prize because I like his or her amazing screenshot very much therefore I will abstain from participating in this event. :)

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 4/25/2018 at 6:59 AM, Elly Beinhorn said:

Oh boys! :o:o:o

These pictures are such amazing, I have no words for this!!!

@kroswynd, I think it´s very hard to choose the winner this month, every picture has it own spirit.  :D

Elly,
Agreed, it's going to be a very challenging chore to determine this months winner :D

10 hours ago, Aharon said:

I think one of them (I am not naming) richly deserves prize because I like his or her amazing screenshot very much therefore I will abstain from participating in this event. :)

Aharon,
That should not discourage you from participating as every entry counts, and what one may think could be the winner may not necessarily get it.

Close look of how scary it can be flying through HEAVY clouds using cockpit WITHOUT radars!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 4/2/2018 at 8:21 PM, nilo4 said:

This month was an interesting challenge with some different approaches to detail.  After lengthy reviews, it has been determined that the Rose 747 is the winner.  Congratulations to Nilo4 for winning April's screenshot contest.  

Email to follow shortly.

Archived