CRJ copilot feature

Hi Aerosoft, as FS2crew seems that the y dont have any intencions of decenio their software with the CRJ, does aerosoft has plans to develop the copilot feature lije the Airbus one?

cheers

12 minutes ago, alpha117 said:

Have you looked at Multi Crew Experience, this supports the CRJ already

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html

yep, today! thanks for the info, but do you know if MCE supports P3DV4.2 ?  I haven't seen that info their webpage, they only say about FSX and P3DV4 and its to expensive to buy it to discover if it works with the sim or not!

4 hours ago, Eduard Gasull said:

yep, today! thanks for the info, but do you know if MCE supports P3DV4.2 ?  I haven't seen that info their webpage, they only say about FSX and P3DV4 and its to expensive to buy it to discover if it works with the sim or not!

Works with P3Dv4.2

3 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I thought I'd add... we'll be including the CRJ in Aerosoft's Connected Flight Deck, so you'll be able to have a human copilot!

Best wishes.

Thanks for the answer dave, i can´t wait for the CFD for the CRJ, but I imagine that will come after airbuses release right? or CFD for CRJ will be developed in a separate process. 

On the other hand, think about the copilot feature. it will add more value to the purchase.

best regards

6 minutes ago, Eduard Gasull said:

Thanks for the answer dave, i can´t wait for the CFD for the CRJ, but I imagine that will come after airbuses release right? or CFD for CRJ will be developed in a separate process. 

On the other hand, think about the copilot feature. it will add more value to the purchase.

best regards

Connected Flight Deck (CFD) won't be included in the INITIAL A318/A319 release, it will follow sometime afterwards.  It's a guess, but I believe we'll see CFD for the A318/A319 and the CRJ at around the same time.  Maybe not THE SAME TIME, but somewhat close together.

Best wishes!

Archived