Accurate profile for 747 PMDG QOTS ?

Where can I find the latest most accurate profile for the 747-400 v3?  I can't seem to find one.   The included template for the plane seems to be a bit off on fuel burn.  I noticed on a long haul transatlantic flight, using AS weather, that the fuel burn predicted by PFPX was too much compared to the actual burn.  I was using the GE version of the standard 400.  Also the weights are not matching precisely.  For example, the max ZFW is different between the PFPX version and the actual aircraft.  Does this mean the profile included is not up to date for the plane or is it just for a different engine variant (RR, PW)?

Thanks

IADLHR

Try the 'performance' files from Airliner Performance

Use the 'add new aircraft' option ( NOT from template ) and adjust the weights and capacities to match the PMDG.

Save your own template from the adjusted data.

You can tweak the fuel bias as necessary.

Hi there!

I find the built-in profile that comes with PFPX to be fairly accurate with the PMDG 747, once I adjusted the biases.  You can find out how to do this in my post linked below.  For some reason, be it the PMDG 747, the sim, or the profile, the 744 seems to be burn a bit less than predicted.  I have had very accurate results by doing the following:

Archived