Airport Rome misses the Terminal

Hi,

The new Terminal that is represented unfinished it’s been operative since more than an year.

I would like to know if you can add it in the future update, I can provide a lot of pics of it if you need to model and add. Leave it as it is now is pretty unrealistic

This scenery is a X-Plane conversion of the FSX airport "Mega Airport Rome" released in 2015.

I'm sure if the original FSX scenery gets updated, such an update will also ported to X-Plane, but I don't know if such an update is planned at all. I'll have to ask the product manager.

For a conversion, the price is a bit high considering  a lot of customers would have probably already bought the files used in Prepar3d already. This approach falls a bit below the standard we would expect from Aerosoft. (don't get me wrong, I already bought this software, but we expect a new version of this software, with the contoured runways and new product, rather than a conversion.

Archived