[P3Dv4.2] Bolgno X v1.05 AFCAD mess!

Er!k

Hello Aerosoft,

Just downloaded the v.105 update of Bolgona and unfortunately the AFCAD is a really mess!

- Runway links are not drawn, so AI will never land at the airport

- Hold short nodes are placed too far from the runways, so AI get stucked when taxiing to the runway 

- Taxiways do not have designators, so ATC will not guide you properly to the runway

- Parking spots are not assigned as 'GATE' but as 'PARKING'.

- No starting locations have been added

Can this please be fixed? I think some information got lost when exporting with the new SDK?

In addition to Er!k the note that Taxiway J is completely missing in AFCAD, but is available in Scenery and Ground Charts of LIPE.
MK-Studios should completely revise this AFCAD.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer
23 hours ago, Er!k said:

Can this please be fixed? I think some information got lost when exporting with the new SDK?

When the Afcad was exported with the P3D V4 SDK, you must use ADE in the newest Version, that is the only Tool known, which is able to read the AFCAD BGL based on P3D V4 SDK's.

AFX don't be able to read the Afcad correct. So some of your Notes are only based on the wrong tool you use.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, OPabst said:

When the Afcad was exported with the P3D V4 SDK, you must use ADE in the newest Version, that is the only Tool known, which is able to read the AFCAD BGL based on P3D V4 SDK's.

AFX don't be able to read the Afcad correct. So some of your Notes are only based on the wrong tool you use.

You are correct Oliver, but I also checked the AFCAD, with uptodate ADE, and have the same results as Er!k

• Developer

That's why I don't recommand to use the P3DV4 SDK for Afcads at the moment, makes it easy and there is no need for the V4 SDK at the most cases.

As I am not involved in that projects, could not say if there are bugs or not. But when you see them, they will need to be corrected by MKS.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, I tried to fix a few things.

- Runway links are now drawn

- Hold short nodes are placed next to the runways,

- some Taxiways do now have designators --> not all done, long way to go

- some Parking spots are now assigned as 'GATE'

- starting locations have been added

- added Taxiway J

This is an unoffical file and not supported by aerosoft. Make a backup of the original!

file deleted, use the one from Er!k (see below)

• Developer

It's been fiexed, reexported and will be passed to our product manager. I guess an updated version will be our after holidays.

Special thanks to Eric for pointing this out and assisting. ;) 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Holiday ended just 3 days ago and each installer needs to be tested before being delivered, so please be a bit patient. ;)

Archived