ADG deploys mid flight

winged532

Recently I had instances mid flight with total loss of aircraft power and the ADG deploys with the whiring sound.  Flight plan is lost in the FMC.  I am able to restart the engines mid flight and restore power, but I cannot stow the ADG via dave or the cockpit lever.  I also have to re-install the flight plan to regain Nav data.  Very annoying.  It happens out of the clear blue without any input from me.  No keystrokes or view changes and no input from my controllers.  It does not happen all the time, about every 7-8 flight.  Flying p3dv4.2, FSUIPC without any assignments.CRJ is version 1.05 just reinstalled from the latest download.

Dear @winged532,

it might not help you but the latest version is 1.0.6

You might give it a go.

I've flown the CRJ on some occasions but never had a total power loss with ver 1.0.6 nor with any other previous releases.

Would be good if we would know what controller you use...

EDIT:

Stupid Q I know: Are you sure you have v4.2?

Also another Q that rises: How did you update to 4.2?

I will update to l.0.6 and see what happens.  My P3D v4.2 has only the client updated.  I use Saitek yoke, throttles and rudder pedals and SPAD Next.  In SPAD Next I use the simconnect profile.

This is far fetched but I've read lot of issues reported from many users. Most of the time they did update p3d as per component (client/content/scenery). I know it's a big undergoing but it might be a good idea to uninstall everything and make a complete v4.2 install (or wait for the next HF or v4.3). This is far more error-less then updating components.

The second thing is Saitek: have a look in the General Topic folder. I remember some users complaining about having some issues with it.

Can't help you more than this mate.

Regards,

Gerald

Archived