Strange taxi line textures at Malpensa X (used in P3D v4)

09tir98

I'm having some strange taxi line textures at taxiway C between CB and CA, and at WB, and between H5 and H2. I'm using v1.14

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:20 AM, 09tir98 said:

It's not on the runway. It's at taxiway C between CB and CA, and at WB, and between H5 and H2.

I can't find the place to look at. I don't see any reference as taxiway C. It would help me to take a look at (screenshot) from far away so I can spot the place .....

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2018 at 3:45 AM, trisho0 said:

I can't find the place to look at. I don't see any reference as taxiway C. It would help me to take a look at (screenshot) from far away so I can spot the place .....

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I can not see the strrange lines in P3DV4.2

But I noticed something different:

Can not choose rwy 35R/17L in P3D

• Developer

Only to prevent missanderstandings: in this thread problems are discussed of Milano Malpensa X (FSX and P3DV3 - installable in V4).

The new P3D V4 Version Milano Malpensa Professional is a differnet product special for V4 and don't has the issue with the taxilines.

3 hours ago, mopperle said:

Is that with the Professional version for v4 or the old one? I'm using the old one. My sim has been all messed up lately so might need to reinstall it.

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:51 PM, 09tir98 said:

I'm having some strange taxi line textures at taxiway C between CB and CA, and at WB, and between H5 and H2. I'm using v1.14

I found the taxiway exactly shown in yours. I think the version 1.14 is for FSX and P3D 32bit. I think the P3Dv4 LIMC Professional version will show the taxiway correctly. So, the AS_MILAN-MALPENSA-X_FSX-P3D-FSXSTEAM_V114 installer is not for P3Dv4 I am just guessing. The attached screenshot is P3Dv4 in between H5 and H2.

7 hours ago, mopperle said:

You can't choose them in FSX and P3Dv4 which I guess is normal. You can choose all four rwys in fs9.

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:51 PM, 09tir98 said:

I had installed Milano Malpensa X version 1.14 in FSX and P3Dv4 platform, same machine. It seems the installer is 32-bit and patched to work for P3Dv4. I saw the taxiway weird colored line in P3Dv4. Later, I uninstalled the Malpensa X from P3Dv4 in order to install the new just paid the Aerosoft Milano Malpensa professional version 1.00 designed for P3Dv4. Now, the taxiway shows as it should, normal.

I think the Milano Malpensa X is only for FSX and P3D all 32-bit and not for P3Dv4

Archived