When will we see a update

Dave_A

I had some problems and I was advised that there would be a update that week or the next week.  That was over a month ago. It appears that the Steam edition customers get all the updates.  I am tired of hearing be patient. I been patient.  Why can’t we get small updates and get an update system that keeps the simulator updated.  I think we paid good money for a simulator that is not half done but we took it on faith that it would be updated regularly and timely.  So please get the update out so we can continue to enjoy the simulator 

The same for me. The problems are not to be understood, the updates already exist. They do not need to be recreated by Aerosoft.

That is a good point.  They just have to develop a system to update the sim.  I like how X-Plane does it.  They should update the sim as soon as they develop the update. Aerosoft update us. 

I love FTX Central. The system like ORBX is also very good - reliable and always current! 

There are many good examples.

Hi Jan,

thank you very much for the Update from today,
Aerofly FS2 Update Version 2.00.11.05.
All worked very well, download and installation.

All my issues are solved included the elevation

problem around KMRY.

Thank you very much to the whole team.
My flight simulation world is now fine again

Regards

Mike

Archived