Incorrect runway numbers La Palma X

westbros

Hi. I purchased La Palma X yesterday and installed it on FSX (I have the Gold edition). The runways in the scenery are numbered 18/36, however the correct numbering is now 01/19. All of the charts that come with the scenery indicate 01/19. The official video for the scenery on YouTube shows runways 01/19, although confusingly the official video for the newer La Palma Professional scenery shows runways 18/36. If you perform a Google search for La Palma Airport, all of the results state that the runway numbers are 01/19. I have checked in Aerosoft Launcher, and there is no newer version available for La Palma X. Is there a patch available to correct the runway numbers and any relevant taxiway signs? Many thanks.

Adrian

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but you are not correct. Numbering 18/36 is according to latest official charts.

To add: forget the Aerosoft Launcher, it is no longer used/supported for Flightsimulator addons

Thanks for the quick replies and for correcting me. When was the change made from 01/19 to 18/36? And what is the correct runway heading now? I thought it used to be 006 degrees. I assume the changes were made due to changes in the magnetic variation?

Adrian

• Deputy Sheriffs
36 minutes ago, westbros said:

Thanks for the quick replies and for correcting me. When was the change made from 01/19 to 18/36? And what is the correct runway heading now? I thought it used to be 006 degrees. I assume the changes were made due to changes in the magnetic variation?

Adrian

Please login to display this image.

Full set of charts:

http://vau.aero/navdb/chart/GCLA.pdf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived