Blurry terrain in landing

Progamers24563

Hello everyone! I'm new in the forum and I'm not very practical, I've seen other discussions of the problem I had that was not related to aerosoft that were posted here.

I would have a problem, in a nutshell as I go down to 3/4 thousand feet to start to see the texture of the earth all transparent (your scenarios that I see them perfectly fine) and since I land the time I go to the flat floor slow loading textures, how is it possible to solve?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please tell us:

- what Sim are you using (exact version)

- details about your hardware

- screenshots of your settings in the sim

To me it looks like as your settings do not fit to the hardware you are unsing.

P3D V3.4

I7 7700K 4.2 GHZ + GTX 1060 6GB + 16GB Ram

• Deputy Sheriffs

Although you have a quite good hardware, your settings are far to high for P3Dv3. v3 is still a 32bit application which can only adress a max of 4GB RAM and doesnt make much use of your Graphiccard.

2 Ways to solve this:

1. go and get P3Dv4

2. lower all you settings:

- Terrain level of deatil radius to medium

- water detail medium

- scenery complexity medium

- autogen density medium

- texture resolution 1024x1024 or max 2048x2048

anyway I want to specify that from 5-6 thousand feet on I see everything perfectly .. and then only the ground from below I see that after a while I load everything but late, the airports I see them perfectly loaded from afar .. he never made me this problem .. he is solvable, help please

this is the result of last night after touching something .. but nothing that, we are always the same anyway now if I wait, I try and tell you

(as I go on charge but more and more parts are charging late)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, going low and that fast is always a problem works only with low settings or in areas with no addon and not much autogen. In which area did you make this video and what scenery addons are installed?

LIMF of the Rfscenarybuilding .. but I do it also at LIRF (Aerosoft airport) and LIEE (freeware airport) .. in short, you can say everywhere .... over ORBX + LC Europe I do not have other addons of land .. only single airports

I see people making videos on youtube or anything else that houses them and charging them from afar .. I load them from close, I just want to know how to put the loading of buildings from afar so I see them already

• Aerosoft
4 hours ago, Progamers24563 said:

I can try, but from the ground when I take off I see them all perfect .. only in landing I see as you see in the picture

Well that is logical hey? As you climb higher you start to see more and more or the world and thus more and more memory is used. 

There is no magical trick to solve your problem. You are simply using too much memory and the only way to solve that is to upgrade to a 64 bit simulator or to lower settings.

but I am saying when I go down not when I go ... when I get up is normal, but when I'm low and I see that (as in the video I put) the buildings are loaded before me is ugly, generally the buildings under 4 / 5,000 feet are already loaded from a long distance, I load them from close to a little at a time .. and I would like to understand why and try to solve it .. I'm not going to shots, it's all fluid

I tried but nothing else .. hard drive do you mean HDD? however I am attaching a screen made now of a quick test that I did, + eventually the cfg if you want to give them a look .. I have even increased the LOD to 34.000000 :(

Prepar3D.cfg

Hard Drive = HDD

INCREASING LOD will worsen your problem as it increases the amount of data to be displayed

maybe you really just try to DECREASE some of your scenery setting to see if your disply problem gets better. To compare your pictures to some YouTube vids without knowing their exact settings and hardware is senseless

I tried using videos in fact I have not completed anything, I entrust myself to you who told me that you are a good forum. as HDD I have: WDC WD10EZEX 00WWN4A0 However, I have attached my cfg, if you have any changes to make them or anything else in case I replace it with the one edited by you and I tell you! :) ps. (p3d is installed on the SSD)

HDD is not that slow - if your P3D is on a SSD it should not be a problem (but to defrag a HDD from time to time is always a good idea)

manually editing a p3d.cfg is never a good isea unless you really KNOW what you are doing and knowing your system - using a p3d.cfg edited by others is nearly always BAD!!!

please just try to lower your setting - sliders full right on P3D is not recomended, even for high end rigs!

I tried to make a flight but nothing ... I'm damned the cabbage error does not go away, help me is unwatchable :(

but then I look at the replay of everything and after a while slowly loads everything .. but what a game

Prepar3D 2018-03-21 18-16-44.bmp

Prepar3D 2018-03-21 18-16-18.bmp

Prepar3D 2018-03-21 18-19-51.bmp

Archived