P3Dv4.2 Maastricht Aachen - Free update - Dutch Airports

Voland

Hi!

Got the "Dutch airports" where Maastricht is included. Does it mean that I'll get the free update? 

Can't find it in my downloads.

PS: Also got the Holidays Airports 1 & 2, and there's airport included that actually has been updated to v4 (Djerba, Sharms el-Sheik by FSDG).

Will these be available as a free update as well? I know these questions exists in another topic but yet no clear answer...

Regards Thomas

• Aerosoft

I am sorry. it's unfortunate but we won't be offering an update for that.  The main reason is that Maastricht was just a part of the product you bought and contract simply do not allow us to update part of a bundled product with a new stand alone version. Do contact us on support@aerosoft.com and we'll see if we can do anything.

We fully understand this is not ideal and we apologize. In the future we'll try to avoid these kinds of things. 

Well, it took you less then 15 minutes to give me a very polite but straight answer. I love that!

I really like those bundle packs, but fully understand the admin/technical problems it exposes when upgrading single products...

Thanks! I'll contact you on support@aerosoft.com and see if you "can do anything" :)

Blue skies, mr Kok!

Archived