Maastricht P3D 4.2 - multiple issues (with textures)

suniram

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really really sorry Tom, will not do it again

Mopperle confirmed 6 different issues, now with the lightning we have a total of 7. 

Should I make 7 new topics?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Too me it seems that all described problems are related to textures. Therefore I have changed the topic title. As soon as the problems, described in this topic, are solved with a patch, the topic will be closed. Any new issues will then require its own topic. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe we can collect the issues until ORBX RealEarth NL is out (shouldn't be too long). Then the scenery can be tested/modified so it is compatible right away?!

I agree, not a bad idea. Maastericht cant have that present ground color or it will look a bit odd with Orbx RealEarth NL. John Venema over at Orbx said RealEarth NL will blend perfectly with their FTX Global/FTX Europe series so I assume as long as Maastericht blend well with the present FTX products it will look good with RealEarth. 

As you said Mathijs in another thread that Aerosoft have good relations with Orbx, I hope that good relation lead to products that not only run well together but also look good together.

I want to buy Aerosoft Maastericht (and all the other Dutch airports) but if they wont look good with RealEarth its a no go for me unfortunately.

mike

I have purchased RealEarth NL, and made sure the library entry of Maastricht is higher than RealEarth NL. It blends very nice actually! It is not entirely colormatched and a little tweaking is needed but for now it is fine. Look at the pictures below:

Please login to display this image.

I only noticed some floating buildings:

To say it looks very nice is a bit stretching it would you not say? This is Maasterich new Pro version, I expect nothing but perfection :) that piece of photoreal needs tweaking

On 4/25/2018 at 6:28 AM, Er!k said:

I have purchased RealEarth NL, and made sure the library entry of Maastricht is higher than RealEarth NL. It blends very nice actually! It is not entirely colormatched and a little tweaking is needed but for now it is fine. Look at the pictures below:

I only noticed some floating buildings:

Disable any orbx bgl file with EHBK in the name and load again!

Scenery layering is not enough the base sim engine confuses itself if you have any addon duplicate afcad files.

• 1 month later...

Is there any solution yet for the elevation issue? It does ruin the immersion to have the aircraft sunk into the ground.  I guess I can just avoid outside views but not what I was expecting given product is not free.

Thanks.

Bought it, installed it, found a lot of issues (all in this topic mentioned)...... reaction mr. Kok. ..... andras is travelling.......

Deinstalled it weeks ago, to bad I can't get my money back! 

Of course you can get your money back... if the product is defective it would be illegal to do otherwise.  I am disappointed that there is no trust in companies any more.  Take the money and run seems to be the attitude.

Archived