FMC Issue

glubbfreund

Hi,

I have some issues with the FMC in my Aerosoft CRJ Plane. I have the latest Navdata Update installed. I attached screenshots with all details. The CRJ FMC shows the latest Database, similar to (for example) the pmdg 777. It works as expected if I enter my route in the 777. If I try to enter the same route with the same database in the crj I get the information that the waypoint OBATU is not found on route T156. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer
A,T156,2
S,OBATU,52.70544,10.41519,ROKUS,52.33500,10.39639,0,179,22.30
S,ROKUS,52.33500,10.39639,ALOSI,51.58889,10.35944,179,0,44.80

This is from NavdataPro 1803. There's only one T156 entry in the whole file and it leads from OBATU to ROKUS, not the other way round. If ROKUS to OBATU should work as well, there would have to be a second definition of T156 - but there isn't. I don't have a chart to verify this, but since it's the same with both, NavDataPro and Navigraph, it's actually a one-way airway. If it's not, both nav datasets are bugged.

Archived