Heathrow-Extended & P3D v 3.3

NZ563

Did a recent full reinstall of P3D and after reinstalling and running Heathrow Extended it looks like all buildings, taxiways and runways are duplicated, as if the scenery has installed but the default airport scenery has not been excluded.

How do I fix this?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you show a screenshot please?

Do you have another EGGL scenery (e.g. UK2000) installed and activated in your scenery library?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Also, do you have Orbx England installed, as it too includes a fairly detailed EGLL that needs to be accounted for? If so, you do so in the Orbx England scenery Control Panel.

No I do not have UK2000 EGLL installed. I do have ORBX England but I deactivated the whole scenery in my scenery library and it still happens. I'll post a screen shot shortly

I tried using the ORBX control panel as you suggested and it seemed to partially work. The duplication of buildings seems to be resolved but not  the taxiways or runways. Also the parking positions are all wrong with aircraft embedded in buildings. Screenshots attached...

2018-3-17_10-58-5-75.bmp

2018-3-17_11-3-20-750.bmp

Edited to add...no the buildings issue remains. It turns out i already had the correct setting in the ORBX control panel.

Archived