Airac not updating

Col Buster

Hi

I have Subscribed to Navigraph and now have Airac 1803

It is active and can be seen in Simbrief. But not in the Airbus MCDU

The Left MCDU shows Airac 1511

I have Navigraph Data Manager installed but cannot see head nor tail how to use it to install Airac 1803 to the Aerosoft Airbus A321.

I had used it previously, several months ago but unfortunately I have forgotten how.

Windows 10; and Steam FSX have been reinstalled since then.

The path that should be used on my system is:-

C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Steam\Steamapps|common\FSX\DLC\500201\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavDataPro

I thought I copied and pasted a file into ‘NavDataPro’ the last time but Which file?

I would like some advice please.

Thanks

Thanks Mopperle

The Airbus Configurator is switched to Navigraph

I am fairly sure I tried with it set to NavDataPro as well

Made no difference.

I will try that again to be sure.

Corrie

Hi an update

I have found the new Airac in another Airbus Fallback folder

C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Steam\Steamapps|common\FSX\Aerosoft\AirbusFallback\Navigraph.

Unfortunately it Still does not work.

Is it in the Correct Folder? The Path in my first post does exist.

Corrie.

The Problem has finally been solved.

‘Navigraph FMS Data Manager’ had placed the Folder ‘Navigraph’ into the following Path:-

Path A

C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\Steamapps\common\FSX\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\Navigraph

This could have been my own fault, but at the time Data Manager could not recognise the correct folder.

Which was the one below.

Path B

C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Steam\Steamapps|common\FSX\DLC\500201\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavDataPro

My solution was to Copy the Navigraph folder from Path “A” and Paste it into the “Airbus_Fallback” Folder in Path “B”

This may not be the recommended way: but it Worked. (I was prepared to take the risk).

The Airbus_Fallback folder in Path “B” now contains the Navigraph Folder and The NavDataPro

Folder, Plus 3 others in my case.

Both Paths remain: and The Aerosoft Airbus MCDU now has Airac Cycle 1803 and the original Cycle 1511.

This was after a re-install of both Windows 10 and FSX-SE resulting in loosing the previous Airac Cycle 1708.  (Very Stressful)

I hope someone can use this Info.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived