Last Updated of the CRJ

I'm sorry posting that, but I've been able to update the 1.0.3 version in February,  but this time I'm really unable to install the 1.0.5???? I really don't know what's the trick??

Is somebody could give me a step by step instruction?? It would be very appreciate!

When I do the installation the CRJ motors are running the front wheel is turned to 90 degree and the interior is black!!!

I de installed it and re-installed the 1.0.3 and it works good....but I'd like to go on the 1,0.5.....

Thank in advance!

There is no trick at all!

V 1.0.5.0 is a FULL install. You have to uninstall every previous version and install 1.0.5.0.

Also, after installing 1.0.5.0 you have to manually install 1.0.6.0 Hotfix from here (manual install means you have to download the hotfix and copy/paste files by hand).

1 hour ago, Jean-Pierre Audet said:

I'm sorry posting that, but I've been able to update the 1.0.3 version in February,  but this time I'm really unable to install the 1.0.5???? I really don't know what's the trick??

Is somebody could give me a step by step instruction?? It would be very appreciate!

When I do the installation the CRJ motors are running the front wheel is turned to 90 degree and the interior is black!!!

I de installed it and re-installed the 1.0.3 and it works good....but I'd like to go on the 1,0.5.....

By the way I'v got the Prepar3d V4.2 already installed....

Thank in advance!

1 minute ago, GEK_the_Reaper said:

There is no trick at all!

V 1.0.5.0 is a FULL install. You have to uninstall every previous version and install 1.0.5.0.

Also, after installing 1.0.5.0 you have to manually install (copy some files) 1.0.6.0 patch (see informations in this forum).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody! I finally installed the 1.0.5 update.

Here is some hints that I hope could help!

I used the small fix tool proposed by Hans Hartmann. (see above)

It told me that I had prepar3d v4.2.21.0 installed.

So, I run a repair on prepar3d client only.  (You right click on the program and click repair) Then this installed me the 4.2.21.24048 version.

Also when reinstalling the 1.0.5 the system tells you where the files are going to be installed.

Those are the files that we have to de installed on the previous 1.0.3 version.

So this make me realized that I was forgetting somes files for ex: the avatars ones.

Finally after de installing the 1.0.3 carefully, the 1.0.5 installed flawlessely!

I' m happy!

• Developer
vor 18 Stunden , Jean-Pierre Audet sagte:

It told me that I had prepar3d v4.2.21.0 installed.

The 0 at the end is correct. That's not a problem! The version info tool just can't get the last number, so it will always show "0", no matter if the correct number would be "24048" or "12345".

Archived