Exporting PFPX files to FSX;SE PMDG

Hi there,

After some searching, i was unable to find any help regarding exporting planned flights from PFPX to my FSX SE PMDG777 Fmc, only information to FSX. I know its to do with the location files for my FSX Steam that might be causing the issue. Has anyone come across this issue and how they solved it? I would be very grateful . I will post what results im getting below.

Ps. As much as i love programming the FMC, The thought of spending putting in each waypoint on a longhual takes some of the enjoyment away lol

Thanks  guys

Please login to display this image.

Hi Guys,

I found the solution to this. The first time you want to export to the PMDG flightplan. You basically you have to tick the file PMDG SIM B777(FSX) IN ADDON, then click browse next to save on the top left of the page, then follow the nexts to : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\777..i believe that changes the location file,  Then you can save the exported files in right location. 

How this helps anyone using PFPX export flight plans to PMDG in FSX;SE ;)

The above solution doesn’t work sadly. Even though it says it’s successful, when I go into the FMC pmdg 777 it’s not there :/ 

Having to use simbrief as a back up instead till this gets sorted 

The top image path to FSX should not be to the PMDG folder but to FSX ONLY, then you would only require a tick in the relevant PMDG option. Use the reset option and correct the FSX and document paths.

You must compute and release the flight before export.

Run PFPX as ADMIN especially as FSX is installed in a protected windows folder.

• Deputy Sheriffs

In your first post the screenshot shows that you are pointing to the wrong folder: in the line "FSX folder" simply point to the rootfolder of FSX and not any other subfolder liek shown in your screenshot

Archived