Weapons T5 T55.

Leggo

Hi.At present I am getting to grips with the T5 55 Lightening.

When it comes to the weapons, I can understand the differences between the aircraft, but i cannot seem to get the same range of weapons to work on the same type of aircraft.

I can use the cannon on the T55 Kuwait colours. The rockets will load on different sortie but will not fire. The other T55 no cannons at all and no rockets will fire!

Am I missing something here?

Kindest regards

Leggo

3 hours ago, Leggo said:

KHi.At present I am getting to grips with the T5 55 Lightening.

When it comes to the weapons, I can understand the differences between the aircraft, but i cannot seem to get the same range of weapons to work on the same type of aircraft.

I can use the cannon on the T55 Kuwait colours. The rockets will load on different sortie but will not fire. The other T55 no cannons at all and no rockets will fire!

Am I missing something here?

Kindest regards

Leggo

Hi Leggo

If you take a look outside the Saudi Lightning you will notice it has the ferry ventral fitted  hence no guns . The T5 has the slipper tank so again no guns. On the Kuwait T55K  the ventral has the gunpack fitted in the front ventral.

As for the rocket pack both the T55 and T55K can have them fitted in place of the A/A missiles. Although the T5 has the same rotary switch it was never adapted for the rocket pack.

To fire the rockets , Select RB (rocket battery) on the rotary master arm  switch ...

select left right or both ....

select arm/safe switch to arm ...

pinpoint your target  and fire away.

cheers

DR

Hi good evening. Many thanks for your help. I will give it a go and let you know the outcome. Very grateful to you

Cheers

Leggo

Archived