Approach Rnav missing in nadatapro

mtlt

Hello,

i use Nadatapro with CRJ aerosoft and P3D V4.2.. I have found at least 2 missing approaches : LFKJ runway 20 (in real life RNAV) at Ajaccio (France) , and LFRS runway 21 (RNAV) at Nantes (france ) . There is only runway 02 in Ajaccio and runway 03 in Nantes, the both with an ILS.

Do you know that problem ? With FS and Airbus series aerosoft those approach exist !

Thanks for further replies.

Michel.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Checked latest charts (Lido and Jeppesen) and both show no RNAV at LFKJ for rwy 20, but only Circling/VPT. And those visual approach procedures are not part of an FMS databse (at least in real world). For rwy 21 at LFRS there are RNAV approaches and I can see them in the databse.

Which cycle are you using?

Hello,

thank for your reply, i use cycle 1803. It seems there is not a complete RNAV for RWAY 210 in LFRS. I try again to see it.

Michel.

I confirm there is a RNAV approach. But when i used the FMS, the RNAV stop at MAPTS and i had not a leg toward the Runway 210. Perhaps i introduced a mistake in the legs.. I shall try later.

Thanks. Michel.

Hi Michel,

As all other NPA's (Non Precision Approaches), those RNAV21 and VORD21, approaches actually end at the Missed Approach Point (MAPT).

Nantes LFRS has this special that SouthWest approaches show a 13 deg offset with the runway so as to avoid flying over the city center. You fly the short final heading 221 all the way down to the MAPTs. Passing 1,000 feet, you switch the AP off and flight your bird manually. At the MAP, you MUST have full visual of the runway (PAPI and approach lights) or you MUST abort landing (this actually is the definition of the MAP). Should you have that visual, then you gently turn left 13 deg until aligned on 208 and prepare for upcoming flare and touch down.

To make the long story short, there is no "leg" per say between the MAP and the RWY THR.

I have attached the complete and latest official airport information for you.

Cheers,

LFRS_AIP & Charts.pdf

Archived