T5 and Tacpack

Leggo

Hi all.

Have the F6 etc I bought the T5 all for fsx. All is ok with the F6 but with the T5 I cannot find the weapon sight switch nor it seems any weapon, which I think is because there is no sight.Tacpack is working fine on my other aircraft including the EE f6 group. Sadly not the T5.

can you help me please. great aircraft wow!

kindest regards

Leggo

2 hours ago, Leggo said:

Hi all.

Have the F6 etc I bought the T5 all for fsx. All is ok with the F6 but with the T5 I cannot find the weapon sight switch nor it seems any weapon, which I think is because there is no sight.Tacpack is working fine on my other aircraft including the EE f6 group. Sadly not the T5.

can you help me please. great aircraft wow!

kindest regards

Leggo

Hi Leggo

Please login to display this image.

Select and fit the required weapon from the Shift+2 dropdown .

the T 5 only has missiles , but the T55 has cannon and can substitute the missiles for a rocket pack.

Dave R

Hi and many thanks for the "heads up" regarding the weapons on the T5. I am on duty at the moment but I will come back to if I may and let you know what happens. It was the location of the sight I could,not find.

many thanks once again

Hi again, just got in,,,one of those days...silly people.

Yep..it works I now have the sight up....many thanks for your assistance.

Leggo

Archived