FSX crash when A320 model is selected

Lisandro

Hi, I had to reinstall windows 10 and all my programs, now FSX (crash) is closed every time when I select an aerosoft model, it doesn't happen with other brands models.

I would appreciate any advice

Thank you!

Lisandro

• Deputy Sheriffs

Is that with the A318/A319/A320/A321 or the older Airbus X Extended? Also, please provide your system specs (CPU and RAM, and GPU and VRAM) to help ensure your hardware is up to speed. What version of FSX and is it in a dedicated folder off the drive root instead of the default location? Finally, did you install the A320 with Administrator rights and is your FSX set to run as Administrator?

Hi Herman, This is A320-A321, my system W10 x64, processor AMD A8-3800 APU with Radeon HD Graphics, 2400 Mhz. 4 cores, 16 Gb RAM, FSX DVD Deluxe. Installed in drive D;\Program files(x86)\Fs9\. FSX is run as administrator but I didn't A320 installation as administrator since I wasn't asked to do so, shall I do? 

The curious thing is everything is right until I select an Airbus model then the plane is shown frozen then windows close FSX right away.

Thank you!

Lisandro

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 hours ago, Lisandro said:

FSX DVD Deluxe

This is the problem. According to system requirments you have at least to install FSX with SP1 and Sp2 or the Acceleration Pack. The Deluxe Edition is not enough.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then please provide more detailed information on this crash from your Windows Event Log (eventvwr.exe -> Windows Logs -> Application). 

Archived