Possible minor Issue with 1.0.6.0 CRJ

Hi

In may CRJ 1.0.5.0 updated with Hotfix to 1.0.6.0 like instruction I've notice possible multiple issues:

1) REVERSE RIGHT: stuck on armed

Please login to display this image.

2) LND Right/Left lights illuminates inside VC

3) Problem to calculate TOD/TOC specially with modification to FPL (modify for example a altitude/level for a determinated waypoint)

4) on DAVE, after landing, on ground with engines OFF, APU ON a brake ON is impossible so SET ON Exernal Power cart and Chocks

I kinda notices something similar - more of a discrepancy between the center mfd when part of the main panel and when the panel is pulled out to a separate window. 

The display has the Stab Trim and Yaw Damper warnings, the pop-out doesn't.

Kevin

Dear Kevin,

it is always good if you notice something, to first try to see if the issue has been reported already. In this case your first reported issue is already noted and fixed for next release:

Best regards,

Gerald

On 11.3.2018 at 00:42, generale84 sagte:

4) on DAVE, after landing, on ground with engines OFF, APU ON a brake ON is impossible so SET ON Exernal Power cart and Chocks

Also this issue has been discussed more than once! Workaround is: go to DAVE settings (or options), and select HELP Messages ON then again OFF. After this you will be able to set your chocks and APU.

Yup...annoying bot the workaround works 100%.

vor 17 Stunden , GEK_the_Reaper sagte:

Dear Kevin,

it is always good if you notice something, to first try to see if the issue has been reported already. In this case your first reported issue is already noted and fixed for next release:

Ouups...my mistake...sorry Kevin ( @kconlon ). My answer was meant for the OP ( @generale84).

• Developer
Vor 1 Stunde, generale84 sagte:

good news...when will be planned?

I don't know yet. The pressurization issue isn't completely sorted yet and it takes a lot of time.

• 1 month later...
  • Developer
vor 8 Stunden , Wise87 sagte:

Any news on how 1.0.7 is coming along? 

Quite nicely. I'm currently looking into issues that have been reported on the forums recently.

Archived