F53 issues

DavidA

Hi Dave,

I've just taken the F53 for a test flight or two.  I found that I can't hit a thing with the iron bombs!!! (more practice needed).  I did notice that I couldn't get the TACAN display to work properly, if I set it up as I do in the other versions it wouldn't point at the station.  Secondly I've noticed on all variants of the Lightning's the Aileron trim gauge is operating in the reverse sense (it shows trimming left wing down when you are trimming right wing down).  Finally please have a word with the night shift as the still haven't changed that undercarriage bulb!!!!!!!!

all the best

David

As an update.  The TACAN works fine if you select set all switches for start.  It only seems to play up if starting from cold and dark.  I am switching the unit on!

6 hours ago, DavidA said:

Hi Dave,

I've just taken the F53 for a test flight or two.  I found that I can't hit a thing with the iron bombs!!! (more practice needed).  I did notice that I couldn't get the TACAN display to work properly, if I set it up as I do in the other versions it wouldn't point at the station.  Secondly I've noticed on all variants of the Lightning's the Aileron trim gauge is operating in the reverse sense (it shows trimming left wing down when you are trimming right wing down).  Finally please have a word with the night shift as the still haven't changed that undercarriage bulb!!!!!!!!

all the best

David

You can go off people you know ! :angry:...............yes it seems  the aileron trim is reversed...  my heartfelt congratulations for being the first to spot it :diablo_s:

I have had a word with the nightshift ... bunch of lazy **** !     They say they will fix it on Thursday .

D

Hello. I have a small concern for my par with the loading of the Air Air missiles. When I load the missiles my plane seems to have a weight overload on the right

2 hours ago, Geoair said:

Hello. I have a small concern for my par with the loading of the Air Air missiles. When I load the missiles my plane seems to have a weight overload on the right

Hi Geo

Care to expand what aircraft.. which missiles which sim ?

Hello,

Please, a small change would be welcome.
Thank you for choosing this aircraft and for the excellent work done.

Have a good day.

Please login to display this image.

2 hours ago, jmd said:

Hello,

Please, a small change would be welcome.
Thank you for choosing this aircraft and for the excellent work done.

Have a good day.

Noted, and fixed.

D

20 hours ago, wingman5 said:

Hi Geo

Care to expand what aircraft.. which missiles which sim ?

On the F-53 with Redtop and Firestreak missiles. All on FSX Steam

1 hour ago, Geoair said:

On the F-53 with Redtop and Firestreak missiles. All on FSX Steam

Your right it does  !   but fear not I've traced the problem 

in the aircraft cfg.

station_load.7   =  ;  and  station_load.12   = , ; both read   0,0,  6.60, 0.0, 0.0,

those first two digits should read  0.0,

Simply open the .cfg in notepad change the offending "," for a "." and save .

D

23 hours ago, wingman5 said:

Your right it does  !   but fear not I've traced the problem 

in the aircraft cfg.

station_load.7   =  ;  and  station_load.12   = , ; both read   0,0,  6.60, 0.0, 0.0,

those first two digits should read  0.0,

Simply open the .cfg in notepad change the offending "," for a "." and save .

D

Problem fixed 
thank you very much
;)

Archived