ORBX FTX Germany South + Stuttgart Professional

Lotus3xiG3

Hey,

just bought and installed both ORBX FTX Germany South and North and I (and my PC: I still need to work out some settings :lol:) am overwhelmed by the amount of detail they put into! However, after installiing I noticed a black area east of the "Stauseehügel"... I attached some pictures. The only thing I did so far was deactivating the .bgl's of the two towers in the north and of the Kraftwerk in Altbach... 

Please login to display this image.

I dont know if this still is your area or if it already belongs to ORBX?! 

Hi, please take a look inside your Scenery Bibliothek. EDDS must be obove the GES+GEN Scenerys.

Also deactivate the files from .bgl to .off or .old

ADE_FTX_GES_EDDS_CVX.bgl
ADE_FTX_GES_EDDS.bgl
FTX_GES_EDDS_objects.bgl

Take the search function to find the files inside your Orbx-Folder.

Have you done the Migration-Function in Central3 Option page?

Gruß, Wolfgang

• Deputy Sheriffs

Also it is a very good idea to check the Compatibility section at the Orbx forum for any actions to take.

Vor 1 Stunde, Hoffie3000 sagte:

Hi, please take a look inside your Scenery Bibliothek. EDDS must be obove the GES+GEN Scenerys.

Also deactivate the files from .bgl to .off or .old

ADE_FTX_GES_EDDS_CVX.bgl
ADE_FTX_GES_EDDS.bgl
FTX_GES_EDDS_objects.bgl

Take the search function to find the files inside your Orbx-Folder.

Have you done the Migration-Function in Central3 Option page?

Gruß, Wolfgang

Alright, found 'em and disabled them... If you mean the re-migration of the lclookup, that was run again. 

vor 36 Minuten, OPabst sagte:

And please disable the Landclasses of the Airport in the EDDSConfig tool

Hmmm, can't find this option in the config tool :huh: ...

vor 45 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

Also it is a very good idea to check the Compatibility section at the Orbx forum for any actions to take.

Okay, I guess, this is for registered users only, because I can't find it as well.

Disregard, found it once registered.

Alright, following the tip in the ORBX forum to rename the _NW_landclass and _NE_landclass worked out for me! I guess this is what Oliver meant done manually... Thanks for all your suggestions, as always awesome speed ;) !

• Developer

But wait until tomorrow (around 12AM UTC) with the download of 1.10, the installer must be replaced tomorrow, there was a buiding missing, but the "Installer Guru" is already out of the office.

This checkbox will not change the Landclass files of Orbx, but the landclasses of the Airport for the default scenery, but maybe it is better to have the Landclasses of the GES Scenery active there. Give it a try tomorrow.

• Developer
13 hours ago, Lotus3xiG3 said:

Ah, there's an update to come... Nice, thanks!

The Stuttgart Prof 1.10 Installer is no replaced and you can find the Installer in your shop account order download

vor 2 Stunden , OPabst sagte:

The Stuttgart Prof 1.10 Installer is no replaced and you can find the Installer in your shop account order download

Hi Oliver,

just to make sure I understand: I have downloaded the v1.10 installer yesterday. So this means that it does not have the same content (missing building; missing options in the config GUI) as the installer that is available in the shop today? Why not renaming the new installer to v.1.11 if it has a different content? In the shop I cannot differentiate between the two installers, especially if a customer is not becoming aware of this thread.

Is my understanding correct that everyone that has installed the scenery using yesterday's installer, needs to de-install the scenery, re-download the new installer and make a re-install to make sure he has all buildings and the ORBX LC option in the config GUI?

Thanks for clarification.

Regards,

Chris

Archived