Red x over gates at EGLL

gard97

Hi, I am having a problem with aerosoft mega airport heathrow. Over every single gate there's a red X. I have tried reinstalling, but to no avail. Help would be appreciated!

The screenshot shows what the problem is. It's one X over each gate. Otherwise it's a perfect scenery! (After fixing stutters by reinstalling SODE)

Sincerely

Gard Johanson

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which sim and which version of MegaAirport Heathrow? Knowing helps eliminate possible reasons.

I apologize for the late answer. I am running Prepar3d V4.2 and I downloaded the installer for heathrow yesterday as I was checking if a reinstall of the scenery would help so I assume that it is the newest version. 

-Gard

• Developer

This X is not part of the Heathrow Prof. Product. 

I have no idea, which tool or other addon generate such objects, looks like they read the gate postions and placed the X there. 

Maybe you can check your tools Menu in P3D, if there is any entry which points you to the source of that issue.

Hi, i do apologize for the inconvenience. It was the safe-gate docking system of UK2000 (which i uninstalled but one file remained) that interferred with the scenery. 

Have a lovely day and thank you for the help!

Sincerely

Gard Johanson

• Developer

Thanks for the Info, we never end to learn B)

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived