CTD after using CLR and load issue

Once again I decided to give a try to the CRJ. I followed the proper uninstall/install steps.

While the LNAV seems to work and follow the route better, no more pop-ups and so on I encountered other issues (2 flights done):

1. using CLB for throttle and altitude set at 37000, the plane stops somewhere at 36000 feet and something (baro is standard) and then the speed increases and there is no ALT CAP, I had to use VS and even with VS was fluctuating till finally it reached the set FL

2. I used the state Turnaround. In this state I could not change the pax, cargo and fuel, they were always changing back automatically to the initial values...

3. during FMC programming, I hit 2-3 times the CLR button... and then CTD.

4. using a STAR, I noticed that some intermediate altitudes are OK (at DIR INTC) and some of the STAR not (TEGR1A to LRTR), between 7000 feet and 4000 feet I saw also 12000 feet. I use the latest Navigraph in sim.

Still a frustrating product...sorry to say that but I never experienced so many issues with an add-on in P3D till the CRJ.

27 minutes ago, vali said:

Once again I decided to give a try to the CRJ. I followed the proper uninstall/install steps.

While the LNAV seems to work and follow the route better, no more pop-ups and so on I encountered other issues (2 flights done):

1. using CLB for throttle and altitude set at 37000, the plane stops somewhere at 36000 feet and something (baro is standard) and then the speed increases and there is no ALT CAP, I had to use VS and even with VS was fluctuating till finally it reached the set FL

2. I used the state Turnaround. In this state I could not change the pax, cargo and fuel, they were always changing back automatically to the initial values...

3. during FMC programming, I hit 2-3 times the CLR button... and then CTD.

4. using a STAR, I noticed that some intermediate altitudes are OK (at DIR INTC) and some of the STAR not (TEGR1A to LRTR), between 7000 feet and 4000 feet I saw also 12000 feet. I use the latest Navigraph in sim.

Still a frustrating product...sorry to say that but I never experienced so many issues with an add-on in P3D till the CRJ.

Many thanks for your feedback!

1. This may not be a bug (I've not seen this on any of my flights), it may be due to your loadout.  If the aircraft is heavy, it would behave exactly like you described.

2.  We'll take another look at this, however would you see if you can change these values via the load manager?

3.  Pressing a key several times in a row on several aircraft FMS will cause a CTD, though I'm sure we can put something in the code to prevent it.  I've not run into a situation where I had to select clear that many times, was there something going on that resulted in your having to do this (may lead us to something).

4. Can you please provide the Airport and associated STAR (entire flight route would be best) and the specific waypoints that you saw this on?  That's the only way we can check this.

Finally, we produced the aircraft for three different simulators. Which one are you using?

Looking forward to heading back from you.

1, yes it might be, though the load for EDDM-LRTR was not at max (cargo was 0, 70 pax and about 7000kg of fuel, more than needed with about 2000kg, I know). And I thought is strange while the speed was increasing fine, so not a power issue maybe. Edit> today, FL380 was reached OK. So I will monitor but it might be the weight.

2, I did not try through load manager, only direct from Dave. I will try that next time to see if from there it works.

3. OK, need to take care how many times I push but it happens during FPLN check to push it several times during corrections :D

4. FPLN was: ROUTING: EDDM ROTA3E ROTAX L603 LATLO DCT OBEDI/N0448F330 DCT GOTAR DCT TEGRI TEGR1A LRTR (you can check it with TEGRI 1A RNAV ARR 10-2F chart from Navigraph Charts).

I am using latest P3Dv4.2, latest CRJ, latest AS16, SODE, GSX, PTA and FSUIPC 5.124. All are up-to-date. Win 10 and graphic driver are also up-to-date.

For 2, as long as APU is ON, load for payload&fuel is not possible. It makes sense. The turnaround state set thought also the APU ON. If APU is turned off and ground power is used, values can be modified.

• Developer
vor 20 Stunden , vali sagte:

For 2, as long as APU is ON, load for payload&fuel is not possible.

The hotfix 1.0.6 (in the hotfix section of this forum) fixes this problem.

Archived