Cameron's XS987 Repaint - Thank you

DavidA

I thought it needed showing off in the right environment!!

Please login to display this image.

Here's the updated repaint for the same aircraft..

XS897.zip

And I thought I'd do another flagship Lightning, this one is "XR753" as seen at Tangmere Museum. She's not the real '753 but is actually an F.53 with the registration ZF578, she was painted up like that to represent XR753 when she was the personal aircraft of Wing Commander Thomson, the CO of 23 Squadron..

Cameron.

Tangmere Lightning.zip

I like the 23 squadron repaint.  Very cool.  I’m away at the moment so will download XS897 and XR753 when I get home.  If you’re in a painting mood Cameron how about T4 XL628 in its airshow scheme.  Not sure how many photos you’ll be able to find.  If you decide to do it and need more pictures give me a shout and I’ll see what I can find.

David 

Here's a rough plan of XL628, its just a test to see how well the lightning bolt shows.. The issue is that I can't find many colour photos of this particular lightning so at the moment the current colours are only a rough edit until I find better pictures. 

C.

Cameron,

I might be able to help there.  I’ll make an enquiry or two and see if I can get some colour pictures for you.

David 

Archived