Repaint Manager fails in 1.0.5.0

Hello'

I have previously had no problem installing additional liveries to the CRJ via the Livery Manager, but since 1.0.5.0 the Manager crashes every time I try to add a new one.

Anyone else experiencing this please?

Andrew

Hi Mathijs,

No just hangs the Manager after selecting 'Add Livery' and then the Aerosoft CRJ700ER British Airways G-MRSG from Avsim site.

When Livery Manager is then closed i simply get windoes "Livery Manager Nor Responding" message.

Andrew

The BA one doesn't work for me either but I notice that there's a .zip file within the downloaded .zip so that's probably what's tripping the livery manager up.  Elite Airways n11ea also on AVSIM does work but there's no double zipping in that one.

Andy L

Edit:  Just pointed the livery manager at the .zip within the.zip of the BA livery and it works.  QED.

Indeed not.  I was only pointing out why the OP was having the problem, not suggesting you should accommodate non-compliant livery packages.

Andy L

• 3 months later...

In FSX:SE it's in the "....Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\Livery_Manager" folder, and named "Livery_Manager_CRJ.exe".

Archived