Approach to VOBL, IRAC 1803

Goshob

Good evening,

Just few words, which may need comment during the Weekend.

I was planning recently a flight to Bangalore, India (VOBL). It was given to me STAR LUMPU6 and ILS approach on Rwy ILSZ9. I am attaching some pictures from the MCU how the rout was drawn:

Please login to display this image.

The plane is AS A321, SFX:SE. Tried to change the flight plan, but no success. The mess remains the same.

Would appreciate if some comments can be made.

• Deputy Sheriffs

First, I guess you are on the latest version 1.31.

Second, such strange drawings happen also in the real Airbus. Sometimes they disappear during flight. If not, then you can check how good your flight training was ;) , means you have to fly manually, e.g. using a DirTo can help.

Just found a topic showing real life drawings:

Hi,

Thank you for the answer! I am using version 1.31 of the bus, which obviously is not the issue. Now it is clear (as Mathijis mentioned in the old post) that this is sort of a bug related to difference in databases. Will take it for granted, no other way obviously...

The "strange" drawing was shown before the flight and even during  the beginning of STAR ( I was following it till ROMET) where I had no other option than to leave aside the path and use DIR function. I strongly feel that something else went wrong with the SIM also because the runway suddenly disappear when the plane was about 300 ft above the ground and I landed in the field.

We can only hope that such "drawings" will be as less as possible in the new version of the bus, which is expected and comment so long in another topic...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived