Problem with CRJ install 1.0.5

I'm using P3Dv4.2.21.24048 and the CRJ update says installation requires P3Dv4.2 or higher. Installation will now terminate.

Help please!!

Gary

hmmm, maybe you don't have P3DV4.2 correctly installed, have you check in P3DV4 menu, help, about P3D and see the version that you are running? That happened to me, something went wrong on my installation and the control panel of my pc said´s that I was using 4.2 but actually I was running 4.1

I've got the same problem like Gary

I tried to install the new version without removing the previous version. After the installation problem i deinstall the old version and cannot install the new version anymore

Jan

17 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay we'll remove the [abort] on the installer and reupload.

No problems here, I uninstalled the previous version, then installed the 1.0.5 on P3DV4.2. with no problems. So i do not think is a problem of the installer.

• Developer

Andreas from Aerosoft sent me an email (around 15:00 UTC / 16:00 CET) that he has changed the installer now to give a warning but not abort the installation. If you downloaded before that time and have issues with the installation, please re-download the installer.

I will close this thread as this point to make sure the message doesn't get lost.

Archived