MCDU left side not working

Jackj21

• Deputy Sheriffs

Dear @aviv1959

I have removed all the crap formatting of you post. People reading here are not blind, so there is no need to select font sizes like that. Furthermore double and triple posts of the same problem are not even unnecessary, they are also unwanted in this forum. Please keep this I mind for your future posts here to prevent any consequences. Thank you. 

Hey was not meant for big letters, it was by mistake I could not reduce them. In any case, you did not answer my question. I purchased a product and I look forward to resolving the issue
Thanks

AVIV1959

• Deputy Sheriffs

As the TO never responded I'll close this toipc.

@aviv1959: as you have a general problem with your overall PC/Simulator setup as mentioned here:

I strongely advise you to solve the rootcause of your problems. As you told us that the Airbus worked perfectly, but suddenly you have various problem, it is very clear that something has changed on your system.
in worst case you have to reinstall your OS, upgrade it to its latest state, reinstall the sim and all necessary files.

Archived