US Cities X Boston - Buildings not showing

hrhett

Dear all,

I have Boston installed after recently updating FlyTampa Logan. I get no buildings at all and complexity is set per the documentation. Running P3Dv4.1. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Howard

2 hours ago, hrhett said:

I have Boston installed after recently updating FlyTampa Logan. I get no buildings at all and complexity is set per the documentation. Running P3Dv4.1. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Let me drop a mail to FlyTrampa to see what could be the issue here. Are you talking about the recently released new airport scenery for KBOS by FlyTampa?

Bests,

Sascha

Ok, I have been pointed to the following post about compatibility:

http://flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=11812

But I can say already that none of these suggestions will change if the city buildings get displayed or not. Can you provide a screenshot of the buildings now showing please? And: Which scenery is having the higher priority in your scenery library? US Cities X Boston or FlyTampa's KBOS?

Bests,

Sascha

Thanks Sascha,

I already had the AF2_KBOS renamed. Feeling kind of silly, I cranked the scenery slider up (it was too low). Its all good now, thank you!

Howard 

Please login to display this image.

Archived