No ND and 1 FPS measurement on default state.

vicsim7

So this is the second time that I experience this issue. (keep reading, I will explain) I have an FSX:SE installation with the A320/321 installed as a DLC, I have also bought (big mistake buying this from Steam) FS2C for the same add on.  After I experienced the issue the first time I reinstalled my entire OS (experienced other issues).  I went to Steam and downloaded a fresh installation of FSX and the rest of my DLCs.  All worked ok for about 3 weeks until the same issue started to occur again.   No NDs when launching the bus from cold and dark state (see Screenshots).  However when I switch my default state to "Turn around state" the ND lights up as normal BUT my FPS counter drops to 1.  Yeap, that's right 1 fps and never comes back to life. Please note that the sim does not freeze, its just extremely slow.  Same thing happens if I select the "Turn around" state as the default.....the plane loads (extremely slow and the FPS counter never increases from 1) See screenshots.

i have already ran the simconnect from both locations, FSX SP1 and FSX RTM and the EULA agreements come up, I agree to them and the installation flows through.  I then start FSX again and the issue remains.

Some other things to note -

I am also not getting any "barking dog" sounds at all when starting up or when I am turning on the PTU.

ECAMs work fine with no issues as well as both MCDUs.

I have the A318/319 birds installed as non DLCs (I bought them from Aerosoft) and those do not have any issues for now.  I also have RAAS that comes with the 318 pack and from Steam I have ASN and the A320 pack both as DLCs.

System specs -

Dell XPS8910, Intel I7 6700, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GEFORCE 1070.

Any help is appreciated.

Please login to display this image.

Archived