Heathrow Professional Strange Ground Textures

09tir98

Hello! I've just purchased Aerosoft Heathrow Pro for P3D v4. The ground textures are looking a bit strange, it looks like they're a bit transparent and that the grass is showing trough. From the screenshots I've seen online it's not supposed to look like this.

Please login to display this image.

3 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Can you show a complete picture, so we can see where it occurs. Also show us a screenshot of your scenery library.

Sure. I'll take some screenshots when I get home from school. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looks different here:

Looks quite different here, but no Idea whats the problem on your side. Maybe some settings, shader tweaks, another scenery. My picture has been taken with all availabe FTX stuff, but no tweaks of whatever kind.

What I can see in your screenshot of your library: the position of the FTX entries is wrong. they have always to be below any other scenery addon. You can manage this by using the "library insertion point" in the settings of FTX Central.

15 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Looks different here:

Looks quite different here, but no Idea whats the problem on your side. Maybe some settings, shader tweaks, another scenery. My picture has been taken with all availabe FTX stuff, but no tweaks of whatever kind.

What I can see in your screenshot of your library: the position of the FTX entries is wrong. they have always to be below any other scenery addon. You can manage this by using the "library insertion point" in the settings of FTX Central.

I've tried it both with envshade enabled and disabled so I don't think it is shader related. I'll try changing the order of my ORBX stuff.

3 hours ago, mopperle said:

Other source could be a traffic addon

I tried placing the ORBX scenery under all addon scenery and that didn't fix anything. I've tried various settings combinations. I've tried reinstalling both P3D Client and Content. I've also tried disabling Envshade and Envtex. I've tried disabling all AI traffic. Currently reinstalling P3D v4 Scenery to see if that fixes it.

Archived