Budapest LHBP - FSX

ANDREA699

.. Hello to all,

Yesterday evening a very strange thing happened to me: I installed a new scenario  and it appears to me, except for the main runway, that the taxiways and the terminals appear all '' sunken ''. : Cry:
I do not know if I can give you an idea, I do not have a picture now .. but it's as some parts of the scenario are lower than others .. you see as if they were inside channels ..

I tried to uninstall and install again but nothing ..
Maybe there is to do some changes on some files??

Thank you for your help

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, what airport are you talking about? Gibraltar? 

Most likely you have a double AFCAD of this airport somewhere. Do you have another addon of the same airport? Are you using any other addons with additional AFCADS (MyTraffic, ORBX Vector)?

But a screenshot (V-key in FSX) would be helpful.

2 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Hi, what airport are you talking about? Gibraltar? 

Most likely you have a double AFCAD of this airport somewhere. Do you have another addon of the same airport? Are you using any other addons with additional AFCADS (MyTraffic, ORBX Vector

I have installed Global Vector first .. and disinstalled later on : I m just using Global & LC.

How can I clean up the scenario and install it again in order to delete the double AFCAD ??

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, ANDREA699 said:

I have installed Global Vector first .. and disinstalled later on : I m just using Global & LC.

How can I clean up the scenario and install it again in order to delete the double AFCAD ??

You can try to search inside the ORBX folder and subdirectories for any file containing the icao-code in the filename of the conflicting airport. Then deactivate this files.

You can also try to use airportscanner tool, that will give any double AFCADs.

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

53 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

You can try to search inside the ORBX folder and subdirectories for any file containing the icao-code in the filename of the conflicting airport. Then deactivate this files.

You can also try to use airportscanner tool, that will give any double AFCADs.

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

Tks... I will check it out !!

Do you might think my problem  is related to the altitude issue ??

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, ANDREA699 said:

I tryed to run the autoconfiguration tool ( elevation ) in Global Vector .. but nothing .

Sorry, now I’m confused. In one of your previous posts you had written, that you uninstalled ORBX Vector.

Please, write us your current addons, show a screenshot of the library, screenshot of the insertion point in FTX Central and most important, what is the airport you are talking about?

Sorry guys I made a mistake.

Global Vector is actually installed and I use the tool for the elevation.

The airport is LHBP ( Areosoft ) not 

Gibilterra sorry !! I try to disinstall and re install several times but nothing.

I will send y the pic ad y asked

Archived