Recommendations

Hi Aerosoft, i would like to recommend something fundamental that if you do this you will have a fortune, the point is that in your next update for Prepar3D V4 you can make the Airbus A320 Family PRO, now.... why the PRO, the PRO means that the plane is extremely realistic, like the buttons, the sounds and even the functions, actually i made a comparisson with Aerosoft Airbus A320 and Flight Sim Labs A320X and you can see that the FS Labs A320 is more realistic. You can make it more realistic and the simulation of the plane will get better. Thanks For Read!

P.D: Thrust me 

• Aerosoft
28 minutes ago, AirbusCG said:

I can do that for you! Where can I send the 500.000€ invoice for the development cost?

P.D: Thrust me!

To be honest, seeing what we are investing at this moment that half a million seems attractive. I am not sure comparing us to FSL is the best choice at this moment because we promise never to include malware and that's something FLS can't really say at this moment. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

The aim of Aerosoft is to simulate the daily work of an Airbus pilot. What buttons do you mean precisely which do match this approach, meaning a pilot uses them every day for each flight he is doing?

1 hour ago, Lucas Mimica said:

Only i will say one sentence, Compare Aerosoft vs Real Life

Alright, I can make you an offer: We can program the real A320 for you, including all the features the real one has, as long as you are wililng (and able) to pay us the price of the real A320. Deal?

For the 50€ we ask you for the product at the moment we believe we offer a fairly extensive product which features almost all systems real A320 pilots use on a daily basis.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I will extend Emanuels offer: Aerosoft will programm the software, I will add the hardware, so that you will finally get a Level D Simulator. I offer this to you for a special price of 25 Mio. Euro, payable upfront.

• Deputy Sheriffs

And I will give you the instruction to get typerated. I think the Ryanair going rate for an TR is €41.000 at the moment. I will undercut them with a cool €1.000. 

Archived