Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

Important Post
Normal Post
4 hours ago, walterg74 said:

Will they be configurable? Meaning can I opt to *not* have them displayed..?

Yes of course. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, 747-400fan said:

Do you think there would be an a321 lr in he future? Dont remember if its a neo or ceo

It is an NEO. Maybe in the far future but at the moment it is not planned. 

1 minute ago, andrlesenechal said:

Id like to know about the A330 release, been expecting it too much. It wont be for free..

All we can tell you right now is in the sticky post from Mathijs above. It wont be for free....

• Upvote 1

vor 3 Minuten, geopetlas sagte:

Hey Stefan,

Thanks for the reply and clarification. As I mentioned, it was just a suggestion.

I spent about an hour and a half this morning re-doing all my mainpanels, that's when I thought there must be an easier way of doing this.

Guess not! :D

Again, thanks.

George

That mainpanel texture (a new one will be provided soon) exists in any case. If we add there pixel patterns that read like the registration, this is not creating more work for the computer which is busied with hundreds of parallel tasks already. Anything beside will and when your wish is to create an optimal running model, the credo is LessIsBetterThanMore, which is of course counterweighted with the aesthetical demands of the costumers. This is a delicate balance...

• Upvote 2

On 3/2/2018 at 10:48 PM, amahran said:

So moreso based on measurements and observations rather than on FMS's, IP's, and MDL's?

I'm buying the busses either way, lol, I'm just curious to see how it's developed in case I decide to change career paths and become a video game developer.

For these decisions we fully depends on the real pilots that assist us. They know best what is added to their aircraft all the time and what will be useful for simmers.
Again, our aim is to simulate flying, not simulating the hardware and letting them decide makes sure we stay true to that idea.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Nice try ;)

The AIRAC that is current at the time of the release will be delivered with the product.

Thanks BOSS

About trueglass, i don't know that much about it but if ther's fog will there be a button on the main panel for that? i know there's one in 737s but not on these busses.

All our products come with 100% up to date AIRACs on release. No need to buy another AIRAC.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Evilpig12 said:

Will the old liveries (that we download from the websites) work with this A320 professional or new liveries have to be made for this aircraft?

Yes sir.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, walterg74 said:

Can someone from the team explain to those of us ignorant of how this is made, how it is the same model as it has been said, but the pics shown so far show it to be so much more beautiful?

i'm not of the team, but graphics evolved. they used the same exterior model, but made a brand new VC. I presume hardware and sims evolved as well as some bloom effects. I myself don't think it really that much on the exterior. It was already better than wilco, fsl or even PMDG maybe. It's my opinion. Idon't know if this beauty will affect performance. Te pros will maybe give you some better explanations. As I said i'm not a member of the project so i don't know what has really been done. I just give you MY opinion and what I think was done.

Will the sounds be the same as the old ones? I mean, maybe there are some more additions for some new features, but will the old ones (CFM, IAE and ASC) keep the filename or have been rebuild as well?

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Jlunddk said:

Will it be possible to switch the displays?

No, that is beyond the scope of the product (for now). 

• Upvote 1

It was NOT a perfect flight as I saw him inserting some issues in the bug tracking system, lol.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Aaron1 said:

Great screenshots, thank you :) 

I'm just wondering whether there is any difference in the wingtip-state (not wing flex haha) between the aircraft on the ground and flying? Would be a great aesthetic inclusion to the model in comparison to the previous version. What do you think?

I think we should be happy to see the wingtip from the VC at all.

There is no real noticeable difference between the wingtip view on ground vs inflight IRL. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

In flight it is what you hear most of all. What sound do you think should be boosted?

12 minutes ago, Lufthansa_Pilot said:

Will we hear sounds from boarding ?

Sure. Our were always the best and most intigently played I know off.

31 minutes ago, Eduard Gasull said:

Great news! Hope that if you have set a release day, that day shouldn't be so far far away. I´m sad that you remove CFD from v 1.0.0. If I do not understand wrong, there will be an update with CFD or will be delayed until bigger service pack? And another question.

s are you saying that the update price for the previous AS318/19/20/21 owners will be of 29€ exc. vat? (which by the way is a very reasonable price for me) Also, I don't understand why you don´t use the malware, it's expensive? is a very good weapon against piracy

And sorry for the offtopic, talking about CFD... Do still having plans to include as a feature CFD in CRJ 700/900? 

cheers!

Depends, as Mathijs said we estimate it to take about 4 weeks to complete. If issues pop up that we were not aware of during testing (some always happen, that's entirely normal) we'll check on the resources available.

If we have resources available to start on the CFD immediately we'll do so. If we need the resources otherwise we'll use them where they are needed.