Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

Important Post
Normal Post
15 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Apologies.  With all that's going on it's a little hard to piece what you mean together.  Could you provide a screen shot of what you are seeing?  We'll be happy to take a look at it.

Thanks very much for the feedback.

Here it is. :)

MCDU1.png

MCDU2.PNG

image.png.7e0193566d066f2872139b2e26f21e79.png

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Wow SoDoge said:

Just a question, what settings did you used for the TrueGlass resolution ? I have the Tfdi 717, and the default TrueGlass textures are at 2048x2048 in some textures and the Realglass.xml and the Panel.cfg . When i switched it to 1024 manually, my stutters and FPS problems were all gone and the sim is smooth now . (I had the VC max resolution settings set at 1024 )

we now use 2k textures as 1k simply does not look good. When we are forced we'll offer that but for now we still hope Tfdi can solve the issue. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Vor 1 Stunde, Hugo Bicho sagte:

What you mean by "some different windows"on the LH livery ?

Thanks

If you can buy an A321 the basic outer shape of course remains the same. But what comes inside you decide as the costumer. Some put in more seat rows, other larger galleys or toilets. This different distribution of the interior mirrors also in the outside window placement. When there is a closed room inside, the window gets removed and only a pure blind surface remains. So the current configuration of LH´s D-AISP is so replicated in detail.

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, 747-400fan said:

It's only a detail but will there be a way to add PA like on FSlabs?

Our Airbusses had PA's since the first release of the Extended in 2012 so yes, we'll also have them in this version!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, cdnavi8r said:

I think he meant where he (the user) presses the PA button in the VC, records his own announcement and then would hear it in the cabin like a pilot would say to his passengers, like they do in FSLabs.

How realistic is it to hear your own announcement played a minute after you made it? :P

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, cdnavi8r said:

I think he meant where he (the user) presses the PA button in the VC, records his own announcement and then would hear it in the cabin like a pilot would say to his passengers, like they do in FSLabs.

If you feel that is a nice thing to do (and I agree) would it not make a lot more sense to do it in real time? It seems strange to record your own voice and then play it and not simply not record it and just say it.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Of course modeling has to advance the system coding so Stefan has today done the last bits on the A321 and now jumped back on the A330. 

The last bit he done was to update the new LH model (with some different windows, new livery and or course the sat wart).

[...]

All windows should be open before take off I guess? Haha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, amm693 said:

All windows should be open before take off I guess? Haha

Well yes, but not ones that aren't windows anymore because there's a toilet or a galley there, so I expect you'll still see some closed ones!

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, cdnavi8r said:

Nah i just ment recorded ones that you can play from the fms:lol:

Will there be an option to swtich between the left and right seat? (basically switching between the animated sidestick). Would really add to the immersion during shared-cockpit ops. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ryann said:

will the new Airbus series be only for P3D4.2 or will it work in P3Dv4.1?  If 4.2 only I need to get my rig updated and  ready so when it comes out I can start fling the busses.....

Please take the time to read what has been written in the first post of this topic, which is linked to on top of every page in this topic. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lufthansa_Pilot said:

I didnt ask for the release date. My question was how to update them and where, if they come out !

Please take the time to read what has been written in the first post of this topic, which is linked to on top of every page in this topic. Thank you.

And to add to Mathijs post: of course the updates will also be available through all online stores.

vor 33 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Yes, she will knock, you have to open the door etc. And you will even SEE the coffee. We really want to bring the cockpit to life

image.png

image.png

Also not the briefing documents between the throttle levers. That's where all pilots put them when the are preparing.

Nice work, but why is there a black square in the standby horizon after the news paper appeared? :huh:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MK2014 said:

Will the new Airbus addon feature the add-in checklist system that was present in the "old" FSX version?

Yep.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, OuterMarker said:

One thing I haven't been able to find in the old threads is wether we'll be able to switch between the left and the right sidestick or wether the right sidestick will be static like in the previous versions?

We are considering that. Not a trivial change though

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, amahran said:

What STC's will be installed on the Busses as standard equipment? Will any serialized STC's be included?

Furthermore, is the certification basis of the addon's A330 series similar to that of the actual A330's cert basis or is it revised to comply to more recent amendments of JAR 25?

All our aircraft are always a mix to try to simulate a cross section of what is actually flying and never based upon one specific aircraft. If these kinds of questions are really important to you, this is not the kind of product you should buy. 

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, 747-400fan said:

BTW will it have pitot covers or even slides?:huh:

No