Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

10 minutes ago, cubs105 said:

I have a few more days to wait for the bundle to be released. Have fun everyone who gets to fly it tomorrow, a few of us look forward to hearing your feedback. 

my thoughts exactly. +1

Time has flown by. This project has been postponed several times, and still I have never felt like the wait was too long. Probably because of the countless updates and the transparency. I like that.

I cant believe the Airbus will be on my harddisk within 24 hours. Makes me think life passes by way too fast. I can still remember when we where month’s away from release like it was yesterday.

I’d like to thank everyone involved in this project, Im sure it will be worth the wait.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, cubs105 said:

I have a few more days to wait for the bundle to be released. Have fun everyone who gets to fly it tomorrow, a few of us look forward to hearing your feedback. 

I read the forums but I’m not quite grasping the bundle. What is the bundle if the A320/A321 comes out several weeks later. I already own the last A318-A321 package so the bundle wouldn’t really apply to me seeing I’ll get a discount as a previous owner. 

@Wise87 - You can buy the bundle as soon as Aerosoft is able to process bundle orders (a few days after release of the A318/A319).

You can download your A320/A321 when it's released - an estimated five weeks after the A318/A320 hits.

So when you buy the bundle, you're paying for your A320/A321 (and getting the bundle discount) in advance.

You just won't be able to do tomorrow - you (and me too, I'm in the same boat) will have to wait 'til next week. But at that point you can download and fly your A318/A319.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: And yes, the bundle will apply to you (because you bought the bundle for the previous version).  Otherwise you'd have to buy the two packages separately, which would cost more.

• Upvote 1

There have been 3 airbus products: the A318/A319, the A320/A321 and a third product  - the 4 models bundled into one package. Depending on which you already have, your discount will vary. If you already have the bundle for FSX then the new P3Dv4 bundle will be online a few days after the release of the new A318/A319, and only then will you be able to order it. When, in 5 weeks or so, the A320/A321 becomes available, it will "magically" appear on your account as available for download, as you'd already have paid for it. Hope I was clear (it's very hard to be clearer than the pinned post on top of this forum page).

• Upvote 1

Thanks Alan and Rui. Makes since now.  Much appreciated. 

• Upvote 2

So I’m trying to understand this. I own the Airbus bundle for the current version.

If I want to fly the a318/319 on release day is there a way I can purchase the bundle on release day meaning I’ll only have the a318/319 in my possession. And then when the A320/321 is released I’ll just download that and fly it without paying extra

is that correct? Because it seems if I paid separately for both products I’ll be paying more if I decide to purchase the a318/319

thank you

11 minutes ago, kylep said:

So I’m trying to understand this. I own the Airbus bundle for the current version.

If I want to fly the a318/319 on release day is there a way I can purchase the bundle on release day meaning I’ll only have the a318/319 in my possession. And then when the A320/321 is released I’ll just download that and fly it without paying extra

is that correct? Because it seems if I paid separately for both products I’ll be paying more if I decide to purchase the a318/319

thank you

No, they already explained this multiple times. You will have to wait a few days before they will let you purchase the bundle (latest post says they will “try” for this to be monday/tuesday)

vor 18 Minuten, kylep sagte:

thank you

You have to wait till the bundle comes out, it will be Monday or Thuesday. You can buy both seperatly but without the reduced price then, only the bundle will be reduced for you, wich is not available at release date.

Hello, 

I'm very excited for the upcoming release! It looks great and I hope it doesn't get delayed again. Just a question: if I purchased the A318/A319 package and A320/A321 package separately for FSX, will I still receive a discount on the professional version?

Thank you!

Alltough i own the previous Bundle i guess i will buy the A318/319 straight away today. From what i understand i will at least get a discount when I Buy the new 320/321 in 5 weeks for this? I want to do some Airbus flying over the weekend!

3 minutes ago, Roboterblut said:

From what i understand i will at least get a discount when I Buy the new 320/321 in 5 weeks for this?

Yes, that's what is clearly stated here:

If you own either the new A318/A319 or A320/A321 and want the A318/A319 or A320/A321:

• Aerosoft A318/A319 Professional 25.17 Euro (plus EU VAT when applicable)
  • Aerosoft A320/A321 Professional 25.17 Euro (plus EU VAT when applicable)

• Upvote 4