Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

16 minutes ago, flyingpilot1740 said:

I hope someone bring some beer to the office tomorrow for a little release party :cheers_s:

They are software developers ... They need a Coca cola and/or an extra cup of Coffee  ... it takes one to know one ;-)

On 7/3/2018 at 4:30 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

If you own the current bundle:
The bundle will be made available a few days after the A318/A319 for new users and people that update. This delay is for administrative reasons.

I know that is is said a few days for the bundle to be offered, but is that 2 days, 5 days, a week?

I am just like all of the rest of the people on here, chomping at the bit to get te buses. :dancing_s::boingy_s:

Thank you in advance.

Just now, phrgflyer said:

I know that is is said a few days for the bundle to be offered, but is that 2 days, 5 days, a week?

We'll try Monday or Tuesday.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

This is looking very promising! I have missed flying an Airbus in P3D v4! 

You say the bundle will be out monday/tuesday. Does this mean we can buy the bundle and just download an update when the 320/321 Is released?

Sorry if its already been asked. 

1 minute ago, JorgenBolseth said:

Will the A318/A319 be rolled out at 11:59z am or 11:59z pm?

Tomorrow. When the installer is tested.

I have to computers; one at my dad's house, and one at my mom's house. Is it possible to buy one license of the Aerosoft A318/A319 proffesional, and download it on two different computers?

Thanks for reply.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, lacsa01 said:

Hi Folks,

one question / idea to pushbacks:

will it be possible in the future to be able to do the pushback not only backwords but as well as in the forward direction?

The background of this wish is, that on many airports in the USA as well as in Central-America the aircraft ist pushed back from the gate and then pushed forward to a position on the taxiway or a special area where the truck moves away and the engines were started. It would be great if this would be possible as well with a future update?

Thanks a lot for your work an my best wishes!

Bob

Bob,

Anything is possible, but it's highly unlikely we will do this.  Much better to start the engines during pushback and then power the aircraft forward.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 1

Hi, I had a look at my purchase I have the actual bundle as boxed version with two serial numbers but the sale isn't visible in my account anymore because the shop has changed since.

Will this be a problem regarding the bundle update of the new download version?

Regards, Klaus

1 hour ago, lacsa01 said:

Hi Folks,

one question / idea to pushbacks:

will it be possible in the future to be able to do the pushback not only backwords but as well as in the forward direction?

The background of this wish is, that on many airports in the USA as well as in Central-America the aircraft ist pushed back from the gate and then pushed forward to a position on the taxiway or a special area where the truck moves away and the engines were started. It would be great if this would be possible as well with a future update? 

Thanks a lot for your work an my best wishes!

Bob

That you ask, of the PUSHBACK seems to me, if I am not mistaken of the developers of AES or GSX, I think.

In the case of Prepar3D only GSX because AES is not compatible, but GSX if compatible with the simulators FSX

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No meals at this moment. We did plan something and even have the images (did you know the trays only fit lengthwise?)  but after so many people said the coffee was silly (aks pilots how silly coffee is with a 06:30 departure), we decide to wait with it. One of the changes we are planning is that the coffee cup is not always full, that looks a bit silly. 

I don't think it was silly, it was humorous and if there were the resources to model this, wonderful, and, I suppose, a first in FS history. My personal complaint is that I hate coffee. And the coffee cup might open a can of worms because it is screaming for an inflight menu of possible beverages we can choose from (and now I can picture Bryan York from FS2Crew having to create an voice interaction between the captain and the cabin crew for that). And if it won't be always full, even better. But then you'll have to model the food being eaten too. Can of worms, I say! :D

England are out of the World Cup but being being a flight sim enthusiast, I can look forward to flying the Aerosoft Airbus 318/319 in the next 24 hours :wub:

• Upvote 2

As the tension builds this is the best part reading the posts the air of expectancy is approaching its peak.

cheers all pray for the amazon servers, also the support folks hopefully they will be able to rest easy till the a330

• Upvote 1

you've waited months and months, can't you wait less than 24 hours?

• Upvote 4

The long waiting its finishing already thanks for the team im sure are a good plane. 

I have a few more days to wait for the bundle to be released. Have fun everyone who gets to fly it tomorrow, a few of us look forward to hearing your feedback. 

• Upvote 3