Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

Not sure if this has been asked, will there be a SDK released initially?

Can't wait!

Kevin

No later. Keep in mind this is not a product intended for complex hardware and cockpits etc.

Vor 1 Stunde, Mathijs Kok sagte:

No later. Keep in mind this is not a product intended for complex hardware and cockpits etc.

But doesn't FS2Crew require an SDK to properly work?

I thought the smiley coffee cup was great! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, skeller said:

But doesn't FS2Crew require an SDK to properly work?

Yes, it does.

Bryan said that the FS2C code has to be extensively rewritten though.

Just now, 30K said:

Yes

We'll talk to them if case they want to support this aircraft. Keep in mind we already have a lot of overlapping functionality.

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We'll talk to them if case they want to support this aircraft. Keep in mind we already have a lot of overlapping functionality.

afaik they want to.

Anyway, I have another question. 

IF the A318/9 was ready for release till your CEO wanted it to postpone the release by 2 weeks why does it still take 5 weeks for the 320?

Wouldn't that be then 3 weeks?

No, we spend the additional time to complete some more features. 

It's like christmas, you see all those big and beautiful packages under the tree, but you've to wait until your are allowed to open all the lovely things. :)

• Upvote 2

Wow Christmas in July....forget holidays getting the bus is much more important ...family is not going to like me very much for the next few weeks.

Anxious to fly again the A318/319 I will buy it as soon as you put it on the web for sale, later when the A320/321 will use the discount Tiket I own the Bundle that I purchased, and wait for the A330.:glider_s:

I don't really like that just to switch the aircraft from FSX Steam version to P3D should cost it is just like you buy one more

• Downvote 2

6 hours ago, Hanse said:

The release will be using the same standard voicesets than the previous busses and those will be the only ones for the time being. The checklist has been enhanced please see

e. g. therefore a lot of additional calls have been added. We were not able to modify the previously used voicesets accordingly p. e. because those "pilots" were not available anymore. Therefore the option to change between various voicesets had to be removed. But in future there will be additional voicesets which can be downloaded from the Aerosoft Download Section or you can create your own set of call - please see 

Regards,

Rolf

Many thanks.  Look forward to someone doing the work for me :) Never used a co-pilot function before; the airbus looks pretty startightforward to get up and running anyhow, but happy to have a working co-pilot; look forward to using my joystick again properly due to the sidestick on the airbuses as cant fit a yoke etc on the place where my flight PC is.  Look forward to some good landing practice.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, abis12 said:

I don't really like that just to switch the aircraft from FSX Steam version to P3D should cost it is just like you buy one more

Well... developers has to live and pay bills. It's not like they ported the new version from the FSX version!
Sooo, there's nothing unfair about it.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, abis12 said:

if you mean updating from the Dovetails version (that is sold on Steam), that is unfortunate indeed. But we are simply not the publisher. 

I removed that as all manuals have now been renewed and need to be uploaded again.

Will the weight of the empty airplane match in the model and in the config?

looking forward to this but atlas i have to wait til friday to get my hands on this plane :(

5 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I removed that as all manuals have now been renewed and need to be uploaded again.

Roger that. THX!

Aerosoft, thanks for all the hard work and patience with all the "stupid" questions who were asked 100+ times. Wish you all the luck and best with the release and im sure it will be worth the wait....My CC is in front of me ;-)

• Upvote 1