Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

Recommended Posts

Ah, but don't forget the A350.  Why go to all this trouble to get the A319 released when you can now give us another two years (after the A330) to get the 350 done. Forget the A220, so out-of-it.

  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, macca22au said:

Ah, but don't forget the A350.  Why go to all this trouble to get the A319 released when you can now give us another two years (after the A330) to get the 350 done. Forget the A220, so out-of-it.

There won't be an Aerosoft A350 in the foreseeable future because the tech info needed from Airbus to make even a halfway decent add-on isn't available. This has been asked numerous times in other threads, along with the A380, so no need to ask about that one either.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Herman:  it was just a joke, although it would be a great addition to the stable.  It was just an ironic way of saying that if we have hassled you a long time over the upcoming release think what we could do with an A350!

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have tried searching for 'rudder' related questions in this thread but I am yet to find a direct answer to this question and if this has been answered before I sincerely apologise but will there still be an auto rudder option like in the previous versions? In the previous versions you could use the aileron controls to control the rudder under 80kts, will this feature be present in the new version? I'm also wondering if the orange shutters will be functional? (not sure of the correct terminology) I remember in the previous bus there was one directly above the window that you could put down, but the ones on the side windows lacked this functionality. Just wondering since it seems like a neat little addition. :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended in 2013 and the Airbus A320/A321 in 2015, both from the Flightsim Store.

Just to be clear, do I qualify for the discount on the soon-to-be released A319 and if so what proof of purchase information will I be required to provide.

Thanks.

Rod 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cyberpilot said:

I bought the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended in 2013 and the Airbus A320/A321 in 2015, both from the Flightsim Store.

Just to be clear, do I qualify for the discount on the soon-to-be released A319 and if so what proof of purchase information will I be required to provide.

 

Please refer to this topic for the answers to your questions:

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Spacee said:

I have tried searching for 'rudder' related questions in this thread but I am yet to find a direct answer to this question and if this has been answered before I sincerely apologise but will there still be an auto rudder option like in the previous versions? In the previous versions you could use the aileron controls to control the rudder under 80kts, will this feature be present in the new version? I'm also wondering if the orange shutters will be functional? (not sure of the correct terminology) I remember in the previous bus there was one directly above the window that you could put down, but the ones on the side windows lacked this functionality. Just wondering since it seems like a neat little addition. :)

 

Welcome to the forums. :)

The short answer: I don't think, that they have removed features from the new Airbus (only added some...)

 

Please correct me, if I'm wrong. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reider said:

Welcome to the day before release everyone.  Much anticipated and awaited on the A318/319 is being discussed everywhere on the Forums and in Live Streams like Twitch.  I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all Staff, Devs, testers, Forum Mods for your help, advice and generally working towards the release of the product.  I know the hours have been long and gruelling and this is but one product you are involved with.  From midnight tonight many of us will be awaiting release and it's only with many thanks to you guys that we are where we are now.  Enjoy the plane folks and remember their are still some facets to be completed.  I always find this pre-release time enjoyable and a big part of the whole experience.  Buying the product a few days later is not the same as waiting for that button release and nervously completing the details.  Thanks once again to one and all involved,

 

Steve

 

Thanks for the very kind words!

 

Do check this before buying though: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/881-whats-not-completed-what-are-we-working-on/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excuse me, was full of anticipation that I thought it would be Thursday :D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 15 Stunden , simon747 sagte:

I can't seem to find if there are any options for  the co-pilot accents for checklists?  Perhaps some that come in a British accent for UK airlines?  Can't seem to find an answer to that or a download voice pack anywhere.  Are there any options for this?  Thanks and looking forward to release either way, as this will be a great add on for p3d v4 finally

 

The release will be using the same standard voicesets than the previous busses and those will be the only ones for the time being. The checklist has been enhanced please see

e. g. therefore a lot of additional calls have been added. We were not able to modify the previously used voicesets accordingly p. e. because those "pilots" were not available anymore. Therefore the option to change between various voicesets had to be removed. But in future there will be additional voicesets which can be downloaded from the Aerosoft Download Section or you can create your own set of call - please see 

Regards,

Rolf

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And to add what Rolf wrote.... we always felt that the semi conscious co-pilot and checklists (and flows) were a major asset to the project and they have been seriously improved. Rolf worked with real pilots to make them work more how they are used instead of how the documents describe them. 

 

However, in the past we have found that it is very hard to predict all variables and that it might need tweaking. So please if you find anything comment on it here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/883-step-by-step-guide-checklists/

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

 

Welcome to the forums. :)

The short answer: I don't think, that they have removed features from the new Airbus (only added some...)

 

Please correct me, if I'm wrong. 

 

Thanks for the insight. :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zOberland said:

Excuse me, was full of anticipation that I thought it would be Thursday :D

 

 Yes, it is Thursday. He’s telling you the other date is when they’re going to release the boxed version… 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

And the A220!

aka cs300! :funkychick_s:It could be another Hans-bus:lolsign_s:  BTW rip bombardier, as it was their newest project. 

 

I never got any reply: will we get meal tray or only coffee (mealtray is a must have for long a321 flights) even if i can wait for that to come in sp1 or even sp2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SAS_pilot101 said:

Just 1 day until release now!;)

12th July is my lucky day:rolleyes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No meals at this moment. We did plan something and even have the images (did you know the trays only fit lengthwise?)  but after so many people said the coffee was silly (aks pilots how silly coffee is with a 06:30 departure), we decide to wait with it. One of the changes we are planning is that the coffee cup is not always full, that looks a bit silly. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Daniel Cohen said:

What's the difference between Airbus X and Extended X?

 

Airbus X was released in 2010, Airbus Extended in 2013. None of that code is in the current versions.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.