Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

Important Post
Normal Post
2 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

It's the so called "Hans-Bus" ;)

Are you sure it is not a Docter Bus? :hanged_s::funkychick_s:

• Upvote 1

For the SATCOM antenna can put in FMC, when create the texture or its a option in the livery manager? 

7 minutes ago, pablosqui6 said:

For the SATCOM antenna can put in FMC, when create the texture or its a option in the livery manager? 

Wow! That was a complete 'Yoda-sentence' :lol:

(No offense...)

• Upvote 3

Good work to you guys for getting this out.  Been years since I have flown an Airbus in the system and am very much looking forward to using the Aerosoft Airbus again...yahooo... The best Airbus VC in the business :)

I can't seem to find if there are any options for  the co-pilot accents for checklists?  Perhaps some that come in a British accent for UK airlines?  Can't seem to find an answer to that or a download voice pack anywhere.  Are there any options for this?  Thanks and looking forward to release either way, as this will be a great add on for p3d v4 finally

Simon

On 7/9/2018 at 5:30 AM, Anders Bermann said:

Delays are inevitable in software development. Especially in such complex projects, with so many people and processes involved. The way I see it, you've hit the mark pretty much within the limits. At least of what's been made public. I can't speak for internal deadlines, though :) 

But come on, Mathijs! Give yourself some credit. You clearly must be doing something right. It can't be an easy task juggling so many tasks at the same time.

I, personally, find it quite impressive, to be able to land the project within such a reasonable time-frame. Hats off to you, and everybody in the team!

Cheers!

Amen I agree wonderful job MK and the entire team

• Upvote 1

@Mathijs Kok thanks already for your work! I seriously can´t wait to get my hands on the busses :) 

I have no idea how much work it is to create such an amazing flightsim software but I think the pressure might have been immense during the last months.

Therefore I hope everything will work out for you guys perfectly on D-Day and on all following projects.

Thanks to all developers for their work!

Best regards from Hannover :)

All is relative, but when you consider that the first time frame was before the end of 2018, is almost 3/4 year later still a "reasonable" time frame?

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Jlunddk said:

All is relative, but when you consider that the first time frame was before the end of 2018, is almost 3/4 year later still a "reasonable" time frame?

Actually yes, I think it is! The size and complexity of this project makes it highly unpredictable. That Aerosoft is even giving a timeframe (roughly) is quite open minded and forthcoming. 

Please don't forget, that software development is a highly fluent process, where multiple parties have to cooperate and time their work. Of course, the project manager oversees and coordinates everything, and makes the necessary adjustments with regards to the time-line. In my view, Mathijs has done a heck-of-a-job here! 

Personally I don't understand, why you would think, that it wasn't a reasonable timeframe?! Also, consider, that the project has undergone some changes as to what should be developed and updated - from an P3Dv4 update for the existing busses - to an entirely new product!

Besides, Aerosoft has (as one of the few - if not only one) made quite a job of making sure everyone is well informed of the process, development updates, of what's included and any logic in the decisions, behind changes in the process and product.

Please don't underestimate the size of the project and workload involved. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Actually yes, I think it is! The size and complexity of this project makes it highly unpredictable. That Aerosoft is even giving a timeframe (roughly) is quite open minded and forthcoming. 

Please don't forget, that software development is a highly fluent process, where multiple parties have to cooperate and time their work. Of course, the project manager oversees and coordinates everything, and makes the necessary adjustments with regards to the time-line. In my view, Mathijs has done a heck-of-a-job here! 

Personally I don't understand, why you would think, that it wasn't a reasonable timeframe?! Also, consider, that the project has undergone some changes as to what should be developed and updated - from an P3Dv4 update for the existing busses - to an entirely new product!

Besides, Aerosoft has (as one of the few - if not only one) made quite a job of making sure everyone is well informed of the process, development updates, of what's included and any logic in the decisions, behind changes in the process and product.

Please don't underestimate the size of the project and workload involved. 

I wonder if anyone remembers what the original day of release was for Prepar3d Version 4 (64 bit)?

• Upvote 2

Can't wait for release in 2 days! Question, will the sound pack and immersion be available on day of release? Thanks in advanced!

18 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I wonder if anyone remembers what the original day of release was for Prepar3d Version 4 (64 bit)?

LOL! All true! 

Personally I don't mind delays - as long as there's a feel, that the project is alive.

P.S - Wow! 1.000 rep :o

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

11:57 Zulu. But we have been known to be late by a few seconds. (or years, he said looking at Hans Hartmann :D)

That was a good one LOL

• Upvote 1

I don’t know if I’m the only one who found the current Airbus a bit casual. Will the new version be a full-depth (or almoast full-depth) simulation of the busses?

PS: Really looking forward to releaseB) 

+1 extra customer for the new busses;)

vor 2 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Now that is NOT a bus.

Is it not? #A219-800 Anyone? :lolsign_s:

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, SAS_pilot101 said:

I don’t know if I’m the only one who found the current Airbus a bit casual. Will the new version be a full-depth (or almoast full-depth) simulation of the busses?

An Airbus is very casual in real world ops. It is the operation (external factors) that makes it interesting. 

The new bus will have the same concept as the old one. We do normal ops and no systems training. Ofcourse there is new stuff but I think you will still call it casual. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

An Airbus is very casual in real world ops. It is the operation (external factors) that makes it interesting. 

The new bus will have the same concept as the old one. We do normal ops and no systems training. Ofcourse there is new stuff but I think you will still call it casual. 

Yeah, i understand. Soon release!B)

two more days ...and then ... what will we read instead of the requests of the release date?

:mecry_s:

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Flavio1 said:

two more days ...and then ... what will we read instead of the requests of the release date?

:mecry_s:

information on the A320 and A321, and after that the A330 lol

• Upvote 1