Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

Important Post
Normal Post
3 minutes ago, SAS_pilot101 said:

Are you currently on schedule with the A318/A319??:rolleyes:

23 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Unless you read something else in this topic, the communicated release date is still valid.

27 minutes ago, 747-400fan said:

I Because at some airports ther is noise restrictions and so the flex temp is higher. 

Flex is never a function for noise restrictions, solely performance.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Jespersson said:

Hi! 

I've been following the discussion about airbus not revealing certain performance data which makes it difficult to make an EFB or performance calculators. However I was wondering as the airbus has this feature built in to the MCDU does this have any limitations or why can't the same data be used for an EFB for example? Is it because an EFB would use more data parameters for which there are no reliable data available? 

To get close to real EFB we would need more data. We'll look into this when things settle down.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I have read the sticky re pricing and release and I understand it. Just one qurestion I cant get straight in my mind.

I purchased the A318/319 and the A320/321 separately and so have two keys.

Does this constitute a "bundle" ?

Many thanks

• Downvote 1

Just now, francesco79 said:

please made a FSX version!!!!!!!!!

We might, but please understand it will NOT look the same and will NOT have the same functionality. At best it would be a modest update of that we now sell and because there is a serious amount of money involved it can't even be sold cheaply.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, rafimai said:

about the EFB, even it is not yet on the list. But if you are going to do something like an EFB, please make it network compatible

And with that we also conclude the EFB talk in this topic for obvious reasons. 

Thanks

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Daniel Cohen said:

When the A318/19 professional will be released, could I buy the bundle right away and get the 320/21 when it releases or I could only buy the bundle when the 20/21 releases?

N.B what's the scheduled release date to the 320/21?

Please find your answer here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/130620-aerosoft-a318a319a320a321a330-professional-preview-part-5/&page=119&tab=comments#comment-882926

Plus: read also the first post of this topic which is also shown on top of every page ;) 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please find your answer here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/130620-aerosoft-a318a319a320a321a330-professional-preview-part-5/&page=119&tab=comments#comment-882926

Plus: read also the first post of this topic which is also shown on top of every page ;) 

Tom, I salute your patience and calmness. Me, I doubt would have managed it for so long

• Upvote 3

Not sure if my history is wrong, the release date for the 318/319 says "D-Day" on the pinned post... Isn't that June 6th (over a month ago)?

I am not asking when it will be released, I just noticed that and was curious what was meant by D-Day; not sure D-Day is something else that I am oblivious to.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Same answer for you as in my previous post just two posts up:

please read the first post in this topic with is also displayed on top of every page. The "When?" chapter might be of special interest for you ;) 

• Upvote 1

We just had our standard meeting with all devs and I think we are looking pretty good. if you check the 'what's open' (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/881-whats-not-completed-what-are-we-working-on/) post you see that we managed to close a few bigger issues today.

Of course some new things pop up that needs to be tracked down. For example the ONLY location the bus will not run from is the default \Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons folder. Utterly weird and we have no idea what could cause that. Not a show stopper because with P3d V4 it is so easy to move add-ons, but very strange.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, mattyb5rockies said:

Was D-Day (June 6th) the original planned released date before the delays? That's probably a more appropriate question. I am aware July 12th is the target date right now.

D-Day was the synonym for the release date, with no relation to the historical D-Day (June 6th), while no specific release date was available/communicated.

With having July 12th the communicated release date now, you can replace D-Day with July 12th.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

but very strange

I used to be a C++ developer, and I often said that about Windows!  Clearly things haven't changed there! :)

Quick question about us being told about the release. I'm not interested in pushing you, or getting new dates if needed. However I just wondered if we would get an email saying the Airbus Professional has now been released.

7 minutes ago, mopperle said:

There will be no email, but you can subscribe to this Topic und you'll be notified ;)

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/88-new-releases-and-updates/

I do think we'll send out a newsletter, but I asked the marketing department not to make too big a deal about the release. Our shop and forums will handle it fine (and downloads come from Amazon's servers) but it's easy to overload the support team.

23 minutes ago, GaryMcCl said:

However I just wondered if we would get an email saying the Airbus Professional has now been released.

Or simply come back in two days ;) 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

two days

two days?!  ;) 

I'll keep an eye on things.  Thanks.  I don't know where everyone else is, but in London it's seriously HOT :flame_s:, and supposed to be getting hotter over the next couple of days. My laptop might have melted by then, lol.

• Upvote 1

Even if i'll buy the bundle in 5 weeks, just a little doubt. Will it release the 12th @ 0h00 z or will it be at a particular time 8am cest?:rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

11:57 Zulu. But we have been known to be late by a few seconds. (or years, he said looking at Hans Hartmann :D)

Good thing that software is not like a baby, if it were the surgeons would be rich and the mothers unhappy.

vor 11 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

11:57 Zulu. But we have been known to be late by a few seconds. (or years, he said looking at Hans Hartmann :D)

:hanged_s:

• Upvote 3