Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

vor 41 Minuten, Kihew sagte:

Curious: what's wrong with keep pressing F2 until full reverse and then pressing F1 to go back to idle?

Edit

Is it the effort to first go into idle reverse and then full reverse? I go straight into full reverse after touchdown. 

On some occasions only idle reverse is used on landing, amongst other things, due to noise abatement procedures.

• Upvote 2

But is that not the same as idling the throttles and pressing [F2] one time?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, elad press said:

I know this is totally unrelated, but may I please know what graphics addons Emanuel used for the photos?

Sorry, I know this doesn't relate to the thread

You would be better off PM'ing him as I can't see him listing them here. They are trying to stay on topic. :) 

• Upvote 1

And yes, the round static port panels on the Delta plane in Emi‘s screenshot is a bug for those who noticed them. ;)

14 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Really. Now show me a picture of that aircraft’s cockpit and explain the difference between EIS1 and EIS2 models. ;)

Ps, the livery may be correct but it is on the wrong airframe. AS does not model those aircraft. 

• Upvote 1

vor 41 Minuten, Frank Docter sagte:

Really. Now show me a picture of that aircraft’s cockpit and explain the difference between EIS1 and EIS2 models. ;)

Ps, the livery may be correct but it is on the wrong airframe. AS does not model those aircraft. 

This is then no bug, but it´s vintage! :-)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Pryncypialny said:

I am only missing dirt on the glass, whether there will be such an option in the future ?

It's there, images don;t show it well.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Sorry, but according to my information this is planned for SP1.

Indeed, it should arrive with the A320 a few weeks after the A318/A319 release. The reason is pretty basic, we need to be sure the aircraft is stable before it can start to send out information to other aircraft (and also because it is not ready yet)

1 minute ago, SilencedTaiwan said:

As I know self-test screen was planned, will they available at first release or SP1 or even on 330? Just wanted to know ;)

Not on initial release.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Schradin said:

Please some pictures from A330! Can't wait for it:grouprespect_s:

Well, sorry, we're completely focused on getting the A318/A319 released.  We'll start showing more of the A330 after we get the A320/A321 out the door.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, minuseven said:

I'm sure someone's asked around here but will the Bus still work for v4.2?

No, you will need 4.3

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, RhysHutch said:

So in "When" it says that the goal is 12th of July. Am I right in saying that providing everything runs smoothly from now and July 12th we will be flying on July 12th?

Correct, if we clear all issues marked as 'showstopper' that's the date. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, minuseven said:

So does that mean it may release with some inconsequential but known issues on the 12th? 

Yes, and they all will be fully documented publicly so that you and all others will know them prior of purchase. 

There is by the way no software in the world which does come without known bugs on release. 

Will we get the 320/21 teaser this week?:rolleyes: Can't wait. Will AS sell the combo with immersion as well? I saw some pics on Fb two weeks ago and it's terrific. Who needs the malware expensive nonsense when you can get a fps reviver that simply looks twice as better^_^ Can't wait release. And the 330. Yo guys do an awesome work. Even if there's some delay i don't bother. I'll just give me more time to get the money

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, minuseven said:

Alright, thanks, will update then. I'm putting it off because updating can be a hassle sometimes :P

So does that mean it may release with some inconsequential but known issues on the 12th? Not that that's a problem with a service pack or two coming shortly afterwards, just curious!

I would be very happy if it would only be inconsequential issues, lol. We'll be as open and honest as possible on what's not okay yet when we release so people can decided when to jump aboard. If you are unwilling to be faced with some issues I suggest waiting a bit. A real pilot would just disable the AP and fly the aircraft of course!

2 hours ago, 747-400fan said:

Will we get the 320/21 teaser this week?:rolleyes: Can't wait. Will AS sell the combo with immersion as well? I saw some pics on Fb two weeks ago and it's terrific. Who needs the malware expensive nonsense when you can get a fps reviver that simply looks twice as better^_^ Can't wait release. And the 330. Yo guys do an awesome work. Even if there's some delay i don't bother. I'll just give me more time to get the money

No teaser for that model this week. Only after the A318/A319 is launched.

• Upvote 1

Guys,

When quoting a post, please delete any pictures/graphics from the post you're quoting.  No need to keep posting the same images over and over again.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 3

Also... NEVER, EVER post images that you don't own the copyright of as this can get Aerosoft into trouble for hosting them (and thus violating the copyright). Instead, use LINKS to the photo.

Thanks!

• Upvote 4

So the Service-

Professionpack Sp1 is the bundle for a318/319 and a320/321 and comes 5 weeks after the launch of the a320/321 model?

9 minutes ago, BBoyJD10 said:

Does anyone know if the immersion package supports the new buses?

It does not, but Keven at FSFX is going to be offering them.  I don't have any other info on this.

9 minutes ago, Amirco said:

So the Service-

Professionpack Sp1 is the bundle for a318/319 and a320/321 and comes 5 weeks after the launch of the a320/321 model? 

No sir.  If you haven't seen it yet, please check the pinned post at the top.

Best wishes!

• Upvote 1