Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

38 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

A few pictures of a very close to final acceptance flight from EDDM to EDDL:

Can't wait to try them myself. Awesome textures and lighting. It really spells "fly me".

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

A few pictures of a very close to final acceptance flight from EDDM to EDDL:

2018-6-18_22-12-3-128.jpg

I have a question about the picture above. I am wondering if we will see the CPDLC being functional in the Airbus Professional on release?

- Cane

No, CPDLC will not be functional yet. It will be in some form with the PMDG add in. But apart from logging in to KUSA and getting a departure and enroute clearance I think PMDG will model nothing else (for now). 

55 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

you can talk into it all you want, but unless there is someone else with a telephone your conversation will be one sided!

Talking on telephones is so 1990's now anyway :D

2 hours ago, Frank Docter said:

A few pictures

I'm flying every aircraft I have at the moment as I'm sure when the ABP comes out I won't be flying anything else. Some great pics there buddy :rolleyes:

32 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

Make sure to watch it in 4K! And remember please, WiP!

Wow there is a lot of new things in the MCDU that I don't understand

Do you really have enter all the data in the same way as in the video?

In the video is nice to see, how is switched between the windows gently. Do I need another program or is it just a matter of setting the V4 or Axx Professional.

Danke CFG874 Bernd

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I just had a talk with Winfried (who says hi to all people he met in Vegas!) and he told me we need to delay the bus with two weeks. The reason has nothing to do with the product but with the fact we are changing our back office system  (SAP) and one of the last steps of that is to include our outdated warehouse system into the new system. Now please keep in mind that Aerosoft is a pretty sizable company these days and flight sim add-ons are just part of what we do and while this is a very important release for us, we can't reschedule these important internal changes around it.

Obviously as Project Manager, I am not happy about this, but Winfried is not only a good friend he is also my CEO. Of course some people will believe this is a ploy because we are not ready but there is not a lot we can do about that. July 12th is now our goal. 

I know the pain of switching to SAP as I’ve been through that transition at my work. An extra two weeks can’t hurt to put some more polish on everything. Thanks for the update!

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, cwpics said:

So weird hearing ma wee Scottish voice :o

Never mind that, it's the Irish leprechaun ground handling one that has me in stitches. 

vor 44 Minuten, Alexander Barger sagte:

do I see a new Munich Scenery for P3Dv4 here

Nope, that's the Taxi2Gate Munich for P3Dv4.

vor 3 Minuten, CFG874 sagte:

Do I need another program or is it just a matter of setting the V4 or Axx Professional.

I thinks it's Chaseplane from Oldprop Simulations (the creators behind the immersion packages).

• Upvote 1

At 20:16 in the video there is the clicks followed by the beep, however it only occurs after engine start. Isn't also supposed to sound when External power is turned on? There was only one click and no fans started when external power was turned on in the video.

38 minutes ago, cubs105 said:

I know the pain of switching to SAP as I’ve been through that transition at my work. An extra two weeks can’t hurt to put some more polish on everything. Thanks for the update!

Yes, SAP really changes your company but these days there are few other options. So far the transition has been relatively smooth.

July 12th is right when I finish high school! Can’t wait for the Airbus; I’m sure it’ll be nice to fly!! 

Thanks for the updates, Max

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, MerlynUK said:

I have been waiting for a P3Dv4 upgrade for Aerosoft's Munich !!!

While you're waiting, the current version does work in P3Dv4/

Best wishes.

• Upvote 1

Perfect video Franck!

Is it possible for you to share your P3D settings? That bus is running smoothly with what appears to be the graphical setting sliders to the right.

Thanks for all the updates!

16 minutes ago, Oracle said:

Very Nice and im very excited! Those engine sounds? Both exterioir and interior? Bit quiet or not able to hear them at all? Or is it just me?

Thanks

Sounds are an issue I got to focus on this weekend.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I just had a talk with Winfried (who says hi to all people he met in Vegas!) and he told me we need to delay the bus with two weeks. The reason has nothing to do with the product but with the fact we are changing our back office system  (SAP) and one of the last steps of that is to include our outdated warehouse system into the new system. Now please keep in mind that Aerosoft is a pretty sizable company these days and flight sim add-ons are just part of what we do and while this is a very important release for us, we can't reschedule these important internal changes around it.

Obviously as Project Manager, I am not happy about this, but Winfried is not only a good friend he is also my CEO. Of course some people will believe this is a ploy because we are not ready but there is not a lot we can do about that. July 12th is now our goal. 

At least I'm off work on the 12th July.

4 minutes ago, Benutzernamen said:

I think i read something about the release date but i cannot find it anymore, could you tell me the planned date please?

July 12th.

Video preview looks quite polished. Kudos to the team for all the hard work , thru the ups and downs of development, and seemingly endless questions and are we there yet queries repeatedly.   Im sure this will be a great release, with a familiar product from before, just with a whole lot more features and tech in it.  But now what I really really look forward to is a real properly done A330 coming off the backs of this release. Now that will be a big milestone.