Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

Important Post
Normal Post
vor 19 Minuten, AA777-200ER sagte:

Just curious, is Holgi still painting the Aerosoft Airbus? Another question for Mathijs, will Holgi's earlier creations be converted to the "Professional" format?

Thanks, Darryl

Yes it's the same paintkit. Every livery available now will be functional with the new bus

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Flavio1 said:

Testing installer means ... deadline is close :)

Well it means we got files to install, lol. And these days testing installers is scheduled for 18 hours of serious work. 

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Hampe2356 said:

Is this feature and video switch in the real aircraft? i cant seem to find any pictures of it online

Yes, certainly. All newer Airbusses have the cameras moved to the ECAM instead of seperate screens.

The switching available depends a lot, there are many different versions and some airlines use this, others use that.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Haleef I said:

Guys, sorry, but can anyone supply me a link to the system requirements or even if you could let me know of them of the new Airbuses please?

I cannot seem to find them, that's why. 

Thanks. 

For their A320 family, Aerosoft recommends the same system requirements as Lockheed does for P3D. The general rule of thumb: if your computer can run P3D, then it'll probably be able to run the Aerosoft A320 :)

1 hour ago, europe.au said:

For their A320 family, Aerosoft recommends the same system requirements as Lockheed does for P3D. The general rule of thumb: if your computer can run P3D, then it'll probably be able to run the Aerosoft A320 :)

Great! I'm looking forward to building a new PC and installing along P3D for the first time, that's why.

Thank you for the info! :)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, koploper77 said:

So now the release date is when 4.3 gets released? (Unless 4.3 gets released before the 26th of June)

The betatesters must first have the chance to check it with V4.3. So the AS Bus will release after V4.3

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

The betatesters must first have the chance to check it with V4.3. So the AS Bus will release after V4.3

And we can only compile with the 4.3 compilers when we have the released versions of the SDK (rumor has it that they are really a lot better). Not overly happy with it, but it is simply not cool to release a product and then have to do a massive update when people find out things don't work anymore.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, CuzIm_Tom said:

So that means the A318/A319 pack will be released later or on the June 26th Mr Kok?

Exactly, pending the V4.3 release and any possible showstoppers. 

25 minutes ago, CuzIm_Tom said:

Ok thanks , Does anyone know when P3D v4.3 come out?

Most developers will not tell you due to NDA lifted

46 minutes ago, Anton M-E said:

As far as I thought the developers DO get the new Version up front (they have to sign an NDA), but I am pretty sure the Beta testers don't. This means the Aerosoft developers who write the code can do so - aswell as doingsome limited testing (if they can find the time). The Beta Testers however only have access to the normal P3D version. (If I am mistaken please do not hesitate to delete my comment)

Hope this clarifies it.

100% correct

Even so, we simply can't compile with Release Candidate versions of a new product and always have to wait, as everybody, until we get our hands on the actual release versions. 

1 hour ago, 747-400fan said:

I have to say, from my own experience, that updating didn't change much in terms of overall looking, lighting, and performance, I even lost some frames when updating from 4.1 to 4.2.  I'm not the one in command, but maybe releasing for 4.2 first and then a later SP with compatibility/fixes for v4.3 could be a good idea, because v4.3 didn't release yet. And remember, that when you did the move from 4.1 to 4.2, you got a showstopper on the VC lighting.Also, what about VC phone to call the galley? could be a really good idea for later SP as I think it's part of those "everyday" ops features.

BTW, when will the bundle release? (26,3 or later day?) I know the dates for the "individual" packs but not for the whole products.

Impossible, you will understand after 4.3 is released. The bundle will be released when both products are on sale.

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, generale84 said:

I'm a little sad about it....

Why?

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Why?

For me (coming from 8 GB RAM) - because the min. and recommended RAM requirements look a little high.

14 minutes ago, phrgflyer said:

So, we have to wait until both products are on sale, before we can purchase the bundle?

Yes, exactly as your quote stated.

1 minute ago, jn_carter said:

I'm a little confused about this recommendation. Won't the new bus have auto rudder like the old one did? I know it's much more realistic with rudder pedals, but I simply don't have the space to put them.

From the current bus:

Capture.PNG

Source: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-x-steam/aircraft/1054/airbus-a320/a321?number=AS13225

• Upvote 1

Why does it require so much ram? i can understand when it comes to the vram but why so much ram?

Yeah I too, am worried about the minimum requirements. I have an i5 4690k @ 4.2, a GTX 960, and 8GB of RAM with P3D on an SSD and I currently have no performance issues all of my aircraft other than the 717. Even for the brief period I had the fslabs airbus I had good fps. Seems the minimum requirements are a bit high for whats being offered. I can't exactly upgrade my PC for one addon until the whole mining inflation situation dies down.

• Upvote 4

I have the A318/319 and the A320/321, but not the bundle, 2 serial numbers. Can I buy the professional bundle or do I have to buy them saperately?