Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

6 minutes ago, walterg74 said:

Due to the not suble at all and straight out insulting, it would even seem as if someone had hacked/taken over his account...

He will find some emails in his registered email account and of course can contact Aerosoft at any time to clear things up (if he desires to).

In the meantime I would like to ask anyone not to follow up this line of discussion any more but keep the focus on the Airbus.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Is that LiveATC on the smartphone in that screenshot? Immersion +100! :D

• Upvote 1

It may seem silly but will we be able in later SP to use the phone in the flight deck(for coffee maybe and even for the"arm/disarm door advert)? Cuz I presume it's an "everyday" feature.

15 minutes ago, CuzIm_Tom said:

I have read all posts ,and I have understood that , that they will be releasd for 4.3 is that right?

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

But yes, we will release 100% P3D v4.3 compatible and we might even demand P3D v4.3 for reasons we can't discuss.

7 hours ago, walterg74 said:

Sure, if you think everyone will just jump to upgrade to 4.3...

Most people will not...

In our experience people update to new P3D version very fast. And why would you not? Backwards compatibility between decimal updates has hardly been an issue. 

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Anton M-E said:

Really exited for the A320 series!

I am not really sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but are the new P3D Bus's going to be featured in the FlightSimApps Remote Server? ...I know the CRJ ist supported, but will the A320 be aswell?

Cheers!

Most likely, but after release.

vor 45 Minuten, GWI-Berlin sagte:

Hello and hello Stefan,
that's great news ! I'd be even happier if you could also control the winglights and logolights of your latest version of the Airbus series. and then you could also see this effect on the model. :wub:

full of joy on the planes,
Patrick

Hi Patrick!

Logo light and wing lights are also fully simulated. You can turn them on/off via the overhead switches. Maybe they were missing in the latest preview pics, but they are contained in the product... There should be older pics that show them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anton M-E said:

Really exited for the A320 series!

I am not really sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but are the new P3D Bus's going to be featured in the FlightSimApps Remote Server? ...I know the CRJ ist supported, but will the A320 be aswell?

Cheers!

The A2X series has its own Webserver for the MCDU.

1 hour ago, 4Gamers said:

Will you provide us a tutorial on the Shared Cockpit setup? Also, will there be an option to set it up via Hamachi?

CFD, connected flight deck, will be part of an SP. Shared cockpit via Hamachi will not be an option with the new professional product. 

vor 9 Minuten, walterg74 sagte:

Actually that also highly depends on nothing breaking...

Isn´t evolution mostly about breaking with obselete things? If we would avoid that, we would be still stuck with a very aged and stagnant platform. And there is so much to catch up with happening since 2006, the birthtime of FSX. Remember what happened through all those years in the rest of the game industry...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Frank Docter said:

CFD, connected flight deck, will be part of an SP. Shared cockpit via Hamachi will not be an option with the new professional product. 

Wait. Then how is the connection gonna be made? Why will Hamachi not be supported to connect to each other?

Will this tutorial still be supported? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-HyD6_8_tw

There will be a complete new CFD with a central server. The connection to that server is done through standard ports. There will be no direct connection to the other CFD partner anymore, so no need for VPNs or port forwarding anymore.

With the CFD server there will be the ability to add a 3rd person (instructor) into the flight desk, as also and unlimited amount of "jump seaters" who can view only.

Keep an eye on this topic to learn more:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, 4Gamers said:

Will this tutorial still be supported?

The tutorial will no longer be relevant 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Frank Docter said:

Indeed, no need for Hamachi in the new version, it is now much more mature and dead easy to use.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, snapshot21 said:

My money is on p3dv4.3 to introduce some kind of PBR support :D

A developer just a few hours ago released a preview which has the statement " include new PBR texture support".

That would mean a totally new rendering engine.

4 minutes ago, Flying Paul said:

Will we have to pay a small fee on the new P3D v4.3 update?

To LM? I don't know, you have to ask them!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, snapshot21 said:

My money is on p3dv4.3 to introduce some kind of PBR support :D

A developer just a few hours ago released a preview which has the statement " include new PBR texture support".

What's PBR Texture? Has it something to do with reflections? 

11 minutes ago, klisura said:

What's PBR Texture? Has it something to do with reflections? 

Yes. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The major issue is that we need at least a week to ten days to have a solid number of machines testing with that version. How that pans out with the scheduled date we have to see. In the meantime I assume most will have seen this:

image.png

Does this mean that we need to have a subscription to their service to get METAR/ATIS info as showcased before on the printers?

16 minutes ago, walterg74 said:

Why would we ask in the PMDG forum if we need a subscription to use that in the Airbus product…?

The AS Airbus ACARS WX info will not cost anything. If the PMDG services in the future will cost anything you naturally have to ask PMDG. The AS bus will have ACARS WX from the get go as already seen in screenshots and that service is free.

• Upvote 3

One of our beta testers is convinced GFO will be for free. He is pretty alone with this opinion. :)

But PMDG did not release any info about pricing, if at all. So let’s leave the GFO discussion with that. 

Back to the bus.

• Upvote 3