Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

It starts automatically as long as you have the crews announcements enabled. 

3 minutes ago, pierre78 said:

Hello Aerosoft,

Is there any release date for A318/319 announced ? The only answer we have is "read this topic", which doesn't tell more about a release than "6 week after February 21st". We are early June and nothing more on this topic. 

Sorry Aerosoft but do you care about your consummers waiting for monthes ? I imagine there's a lot of work but stop lying to keep us waiting. 

Sorry if I missed something on this topic but it has become totaly unreadable because of thousands of useless aswers without moderation (80 pages without any pinned update).

Without any answer from the staff, I will be looking for others A320 providers (flightsim labs already released since August 2017 for your information). And the paying update from P3Dv3 isn't a good commercial, but this isn't the real issue. I'm not sure to be the only one.

Well everything is your prerogative in the end pierre78, Mathijs posted a few pages back that the release date has been announced and is the 26th of June so about 2 and 1/2 weeks away, hope this information helps you.

7 minutes ago, pierre78 said:

But I can't spend my time to read the 80 pages of this topic to find the Mathijs's one.

Asking a user to read a few pages back (1-2, NOT ALL!) or using the forum search in the top right corner of every page here is totally legit.

7 minutes ago, pierre78 said:

We dont have any readable inofrmations.

Beside the information you will find when reading a few pages back or use the forum search you might also be interested in these topics:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Viperlead said:

i purchased Airbus X extended 320/321 back in 2013, is that one also taken into account for the upgrade price??

I am sorry, but it is not. 

On 5/8/2018 at 3:11 PM, Tom A320 said:

;) 

Will the new buses come with a full new manual like the current versions do?

3 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

They have a secret super-hero in tights, who take care of them.

Best comment of the week!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Fredge said:

I notice in the fourth picture, the ND is on Nav Mode: The range switch is on 20 but the ND is only showing 10.

Yes. Correct. The diameter is 20.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DeeJay06 said:

I purchased the A320/A321 for P3D v3 from another vendor as it was preferable at the time (sorry :)).  I wanted to add the A318/A319 pack at a reduced cost - in the same way that Aerosoft offered it to A320/321 owners, however the vendor declined on the grounds that they hadn't been notified to do so by Aerosoft.  So I ended up buying it in a sale from them.  Moral of that story - try and buy Aerosoft products from Aerosoft!

So my question is: will Aerosoft be authorising other vendors to allow upgrades to the Professional P3D v4 products, or will I have to pay the full price for it?

You will find the answer in these two topics:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, DeeJay06 said:

Mathijs seems to suggest that Aerosoft would allow upgrades through the Aerosoft store if previously bought elsewhere.

He didn't suggested, he confirmed it ;) This was already true for all previous versions of the Airbus and there is absolutely no reason to believe that for the upcoming professional version it would be any different.

Please follow up any further pricing, update and store questions in the above linked topics.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GWI-Berlin said:

Hello ..
very nice the new pictures.
However, I miss the lights that will hit the engines from the landing lights.

will they still be inserted?

best regards, Patrick

I really hope so. If not, I fear that we'll need to tweak it again as we did three years ago with the previous series. :huh:

• Like 1

Let’s see which one will release sooner. The Airbus will release on the 26th. At the moment almost none of the testers have v4.3 so we can only start serious testing when v4.3 is released for the general public. V4.3 specific (if any at all) features will be implemented at a later time ofcourse. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Fredge said:

Would the upgrade from P3D 4.2 to 4.3 be free or will they charge the customer?

LM will charge nothing for going from 4.2 to 4.3 and AS will charge nothing to have the bus compatible with v4.2 to v4.x

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

AS will charge nothing to have the bus compatible with v4.x. 

Just to prevent any misunderstandings: the P3D v4.x updates are meant here, not the Airbus update to be compatible with v4.x in the first place.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Fredge said:

Does the A320 Professional family have the real stall warnings and also can you fly it without engines?

No, this is not modeled as it does not fall under normal ops operation. I never heard the stall warning once in 7000 hours of RW Airbus flying. I did see a lot of new NEO Airbuses without engines but I can not think of a way how to make them fly in that condition. 

• Upvote 4

Hello! In January 2017 I purchased the boxed edition of A320/A321 for FSX.  Can I count on a discount when buying a new version?

On 6/9/2018 at 1:24 AM, DeeJay06 said:

I purchased the A320/A321 for P3D v3 from another vendor as it was preferable at the time (sorry :)).  I wanted to add the A318/A319 pack at a reduced cost - in the same way that Aerosoft offered it to A320/321 owners, however the vendor declined on the grounds that they hadn't been notified to do so by Aerosoft.  So I ended up buying it in a sale from them.  Moral of that story - try and buy Aerosoft products from Aerosoft!

So my question is: will Aerosoft be authorising other vendors to allow upgrades to the Professional P3D v4 products, or will I have to pay the full price for it?

Where you bought it (expect STEAM) will not make any difference.  STEAM is different because we are not the publisher there (Dovetails is). We understand the frustration this will cause but there is simply no way around this.  If Dovetails will start to sell P3D add-ons they might be able to offer the updates as well.